Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Lookism] Take The Teethpill

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
Something I've been noticing a lot is that your teeth really impact how you look and play an important role in your physical attractiveness. A guy can look like a subhuman just for having fucked up teeth. Another important aspect about teeth is that they can affect your jawline. Crooked teeth can throw your jaw off balance and affect your temporomandibular joints, making them weaker. Crooked teeth can also cause an overbite or an underbite which makes your lower-third look weak or beta.

Here's a good example of how your teeth affect your looks:
2C58A7EF F265 4855 B3EB 794360C213CB

The guy on the left has a bad eye area (asymmetrical eyes) and dark circles under them, probably from having a negative orbital vector. The guy on the right mogs the guy on the left when it comes to eye area. But notice his teeth. It makes the guy on the right look less attractive.

Here's another perspective:

886CE006 A3E3 499D 8838 CC29282DF074

The right guy looks better from this perspective.

And from the bottom:
7E4E5D85 040F 4632 A8F9 2E51DA134E58

Now the left guy looks better.

What do you think from looking at this picture?
B2E0FFDC 3DA8 4AD9 A259 C3E74FB46AF3

That he probably looks like an incel?

But he actually mogs a lot of us!
36A751E1 BE38 4C04 8C29 BF203E0ECA77

If you're a crookedteethcel it's over. If you never got braces it's over. But it's not too late to get braces if you have crooked teeth. I got braces when I was 21.

I had crooked teeth, not fun. it can even increase ur odds of getting cancer iirc

bad teeth + high trust face = cute

bad teeth +subhuman face = ugly

chad's need large, sharp teeth with pronounced canines

very few men can pull off "small teeth"

The teethpill destroyed me.

I have nice teeth, but my face is absolutely fucked(asymmetrical eyes, dark circles, bad skin) I don't even bother brushing them. Whats the point..

I have horrible teeth - jfl at this clown world

Know that if you have a bad jaw or crooked teeth its your parents fault for not feeding you enough hard foods as a small child

I guess having a wide palate and jaw is a chad trait something something mewing idk man

Teeth and mouth are severely underemphasized when talking about lookism. It is incredibly important to have a mouth that is the right size and shape and teeth that are the right size, shape, angle and color. Other features can be bad and maybe subtract one point but a bad mouth and teeth can take a chadlite down to normie tier

my teeth are fine

im still here

Know that if you have a bad jaw or crooked teeth its your parents fault for not feeding you enough hard foods as a small child
But what about genetics?

Cope, i used braces for 6 years to fix my teeth, i take good care of my teeth, i floss, i've never had a single cavity in my entire life, and look where i am.

True tbh, i have deformed teeths. Just another subhuman trait ngl

If you have crooked teeth it's pretty much over if you are sub8 facially.
The teethpill is underrated as fuck

teeth isn't related to R.S tbh

teeths are important