Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lookism, we will never experience chapter 3 (lol at comments)

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I found an interesting manga (manhwa): https://manganelo.com/manga/lookism
Just look at the difference. It is all about how you look and your general appearance.

But lol at some comments there. How can people be still this bluepilled although the name of this manga is ''Lookism''. Why are people so dumb?

Just look at this nonsense: ''like being tall is nice lol, i am 6 foot 8 and doesnt mean much lol''
Hey I am 6,8 feet tall and it does not mean much brah. Sure, I bet he wants to be 5,4 feet tall. Life must be great at this height as a man... Just lol at this bullshit.

Most people there hate the protagonist. They are just confirming the point that it is all about of how you look. Most comments there are about hating the protagonist or how nice his mother is. They say, just man up brah. Just fight back against 3 people who are way taller and stronger than you. It is easy.

Nobody feels sorry for the protagonist. They even say he deserves to be bullied.

People just hate ugly men

very blackpilled comic tbhtbh. however after chapter 100 or so the story devolves into korean chads fighting crime

being ugly is death sentence, nothing can beat it, may be very manlet height

some simply are cursed, not even that ugly

Suicide fuel, jfl @ 6"8 fag.

''like being tall is nice lol, i am 6 foot 8 and doesnt mean much lol''
bc hes bluepilled and or ugly af. what fucking retards.

or how nice his mother is
yeah very nice of her to create a subhuman as an obvious subhuman.

I saw lookism posted on here before and read the beginning of the story so far. dunno if I will continue reading but I like the concept behind it.

Oh god the comments on this manhwa are beyond cancer. They talk about how Vasco worked hard and that's how he became popular, liked, and had girls over him. Fuck no, he went from being a manlet with an ugly face to a giga tallfag with an attractive face because of puberty and that's why everyone treats him better, but all the comments are like he worked on himself and lifted weights, and the main character needs to do what Vasco did. It makes no bloody sense at all how everything in this manhwa is blackpill after blackpill and people are still bluepilled as fuck.

heard of it will look into it a bit

You are either a wombcel or chad