Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Looks and employment

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
How much of relative impact do one another have?

I graduated over two years ago. I have an MA and still looking for permanent employment. I got good grades and went to top universities. Unlike many STEMcels most of the roles I apply for involves social interaction. I've only worked temporarily, voluntary or done part time work since. I'm poor as fuck. Other than that I've been working in a food bar and served drinks.

I used to think maybe it's just a competitive job market. But every single person I graduated with - those who were less smart or more awkward have jobs are doing well or better than me. I've applied to perhaps 250 jobs and been to over 20 interviews this year - most interviews I felt went well. I know it's a competitive market, but irrespective of grades and experience, I feel once you meet the minimum requirement and you're invited for an interview, education and experience matter less if at all. It's all about social interaction AND looks which is the last obstacle. In this case I lack being a 6'2 white Chad. I walk through central London (where all the glamourous companies are based) every day, and most people (including the women), are the best looking you'll ever see. They are all tall, white and good looking. This isn't reflective of the general population nor the education system - when I used to be at university the smarter often tended to be shorter, fatter and/or uglier.

Also, I think men make better interviewers than women. They're more likely to be objective, even if they're Chad. Every time I've been to an interview with women I could always feel a condescending attitude towards me. The 'social' and 'emotional' connection matter more when it comes to women. Men give less of a fuck.

Last edited:
Manlets and ethnics have it tough. If you’re tall and white you’re guaranteed employment

Manlets and ethnics have it tough. If you’re tall and white you’re guaranteed employment
I am tall and white but had to apply to dozens of minimum wage jobs. Even McDonald's and Burger King wouldn't take me. If you're ugly and neurotic it doesn't matter, nothing else matters nobody wants you anywhere.

I am tall and white but had to apply to dozens of minimum wage jobs. Even McDonald's and Burger King wouldn't take me. If you're ugly and neurotic it doesn't matter, nothing else matters nobody wants you anywhere.
Fair enough. You have to be decent looking and well presented though and not be a sperg.

Ugliness is important. But if you're tall and white you are still within normal parameters. If you're socially awkward autisticel then yes it's over. Who wants a faggot who can barely talk serving customers? I agree with employers on this.

I've seen literal 1/10 trucels who work in McDonalds and retail. But they can do the job, so who cares? I've been rejected hundreds of times because I 'lack experience' (even after attending an interview which had 100+ application). These kind of rejections essentially means I'm not tall, good looking or white enough. I experience and education mog most (graduate) people.

Ugliness is important. But if you're tall and white you are still within normal parameters. If you're socially awkward autisticel then yes it's over. Who wants a faggot who can barely talk serving customers? I agree with employers on this.

I've seen literal 1/10 trucels who work in McDonalds and retail. But they can do the job, so who cares? I've been rejected hundreds of times because I 'lack experience' (even after attending an interview which had 100+ application). These kind of rejections essentially means I'm not tall, good looking or white enough. I experience and education mog most (graduate) people.
I wasn't even good enough for damn pizza places. I applied to dozens of minimum wage jobs and nothing. It was so frustrating. When you're ugly it's bad enough but when you're neurotic then it's beyond over before you even enter the store to apply

I wasn't even good enough for damn pizza places. I applied to dozens of minimum wage jobs and nothing. It was so frustrating. When you're ugly it's bad enough but when you're neurotic then it's beyond over before you even enter the store to apply

If you're mentalcel, then don't apply to these jobs. Simple.

Apply for an office job or admin job where your basically in your own cubicle minding your own business and getting on with your job. Or do some manual labour where nobody gives a fuck how neurotic you are.
I'm okay when it comes to social interaction. I just lack physical features of Chad.

If you're mentalcel, then don't apply to these jobs. Simple.

Apply for an office job or admin job where your basically in your own cubicle minding your own business and getting on with your job. Or do some manual labour where nobody gives a fuck how neurotic you are.
I'm okay when it comes to social interaction. I just lack physical features of Chad.
I know. I'm at a mill right now slowly giving myself tinnitus. Bottom of the barrel. But I have no other choice. At least it pays well enough to where I could rope with a gun if I wanted to.

I remember getting immensely depressed when even McDonald's and Papa John's type places wouldn't take me to flip burgers. Apparently I'm so ugly and sperg like they don't even trust me on that. It was even worse when it was whore foids taking the resumes. They'd have disgust written all over their face as if I was doing a crime by even trying to apply there.

I've been rejected hundreds of times because I 'lack experience' (even after attending an interview which had 100+ application). These kind of rejections essentially means I'm not tall, good looking or white enough. I experience and education mog most (graduate) people.
One time, I got rejected at a walk-in packing plant interview because I'm "overqualified." Pretty silly since my previous experience is just minimum wage work. But I guess they can't say I'm a manlet so I look too weak and pathetic to work there. But if a damn woman could do it, I'm sure I could

how much of white worth is taken if you're sub 6'? lol

how much of white worth is taken if you're sub 6'? lol
A lot. My smv would've improved a fuck ton more if my bones grew. Being an average looking white guy at 5'6 is just as hard, because im competing against taller and even better looking white guys in the sexual market. Going to SEA is just going to cause more ricecels.

A lot. My smv would've improved a fuck ton more if my bones grew. Being an average looking white guy at 5'6 is just as hard, because im competing against taller and even better looking white guys in the sexual market. Going to SEA is just going to cause more ricecels.
What %. if 6'2 white guy is 100%

Not a lot of things I read online bother me but reading this depressed the fuck out of me. It's completely over for me and other men.

Jack Ma is the richest man in china and has an attractive face, but he's only 5ft tall so he got rejected by kfc

If you're ugly and neurotic it doesn't matter, nothing else matters nobody wants you anywhere.
It's seriously a fucking problem not only do they force you to pay for property tax and other nonsense expenses but then they go and discriminate against us when it comes to getting a job over things we cannot control, society is forcing us to be homeless or worse....
Who wants a faggot who can barely talk serving customers? I agree with employers on this.
Fuck off.... This is a life or death issue pretty much.... I hate this fucking society and you honestly for that comment, I'd rather live by my own terms FREE then deal with all this goddamn bullshit but thanks to government and the hordes of fucking statists i cannot even do that.

Last edited:
Jack Ma is the richest man in china and has an attractive face, but he's only 5ft tall so he got rejected by kfc

Attractive face? Are you fucking retarded?

Fuck off.... This is a life or death issue pretty much.... I hate this fucking society and you honestly for that comment, I'd rather live by my own terms FREE then deal with all this goddamn bullshit but thanks to government and the hordes of fucking statists i cannot even do that.

People are extroverts and people are introverts. If being an introvert makes it harder for you to engage in social interaction, why even bother applying to jobs you will find difficult yourself? If you're a pussy physically why would you apply to a job that requires heavy lifting? Why would employers even hire you? Best jobs should go to the best people who are best at them.

He’s supposedly 5’3”....I thought he was at least 5’6” tbh

Ive never had a great job.

Except for delivery jobs. They were okay. But not great.

It has tons of impact, since most interviewers and HR personnel are women. I failed every single job interview I've tried in my life. All my jobs were acquired through indications of people I knew who had some power or prestige there.

Attractive face? Are you fucking retarded?

People are extroverts and people are introverts. If being an introvert makes it harder for you to engage in social interaction, why even bother applying to jobs you will find difficult yourself? If you're a pussy physically why would you apply to a job that requires heavy lifting? Why would employers even hire you? Best jobs should go to the best people who are best at them.
He has a forward grown mandible and maxilla. The only thing wrong with his face is his eye area.
Jack ma is ugly

Idk man high 90%’s if I was at least 6ft+
He has a forward grown mandible and maxilla. The only thing wrong with him is his eye area.
He’s supposedly 5’3”....I thought he was at least 5’6” tbh
When I type his height into bing it comes up as 5ft. When I type his height in google it comes up as 5ft3.
rLjGuOK.png

Last edited:
Looks> everything else