Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks are not subjective

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
Every single human (lifeform even) needs oxygen to survive, therefore everyone is the same, therefore everyone has the same tastes in what they find attractive, therefore looks are objective

Now we need a semi-rigorous proof for that.

JFL aren't you the guy on Reddit with the degradation fetish that constantly wants people to talk about how ugly you are compared to your friends?

JFL aren't you the guy on Reddit with the degradation fetish that constantly wants people to talk about how ugly you are compared to your friends?
jfl it seems this place turned to a complete shithole since I joined

MV5BMjI0MTg3MzI0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQyODU2Mw V1 UY317 CR100214317 AL
VN5Uwg6

It is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but if you along with everyone else think the guy on the left is more attractive then this is proof that this saying is a comforting lie.

When foids say looks are subjective what they really mean is: "I prefer chads who are blonde more than chads with brown hair"

We should consider blind foids tbh. Thoughts?.

We should consider blind foids tbh. Thoughts?.

Her sighted friends and family will correct her on her delusional which is finding you attractive
View attachment 345822View attachment 345824
It is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but if you along with everyone else think the guy on the left is more attractive then this is proof that this saying is a comforting lie.

When foids say looks are subjective what they really mean is: "I prefer chads who are blonde more than chads with brown hair"
Great onl

Great now it's only a matter of time before everyone here recognises me and disregard the entire point of my posts just to say that I'm insane

Her sighted friends and family will correct her on her delusional which is finding you attractive
Nevertheless its a chance worth taking. She might be born blind and if by any miracle. Maybe JUST MAYBE. She acceptable of our looks .

I think it's more like 10% subjective and 90% objective

View attachment 345822View attachment 345824

True, there is the classic beauty and "taste" is just a small derivation in style and build.