Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "looks are subjective" & "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" DEBUNKED

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
MV5BMjI0MTg3MzI0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQyODU2Mw V1 UY317 CR100214317 AL
VN5Uwg6

It is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but if you along with everyone else think the guy on the left is more attractive then this is proof that these sayings are just comforting lies.

When foids say looks are subjective what they really mean is: "I prefer chads who are blonde more than chads with brown hair"

Last edited:
Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder, and those eyes were programmed to like tall, masculine framed men with masculine face and colorful eyes.
But seriously beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder but its just preferring a Chad over another Chad, for example some foids would say Pitt others would say Leo others would say Gandy and others would go for Beckham.

Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder, and those eyes were programmed to like tall, masculine framed men with masculine face and colorful eyes.
But seriously beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder but its just preferring a Chad over another Chad, for example some foids would say Pitt others would say Leo others would say Gandy and others would go for Beckham.
Exactly dis.

View attachment 345825View attachment 345826

It is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but if you along with everyone else think the guy on the left is more attractive then this is proof that these sayings are just comforting lies.

When foids say looks are subjective what they really mean is: "I prefer chads who are blonde more than chads with brown hair"

That's because they mean normie men. Incels were never part of this equation. We are not even considered human.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder only if you have the eye area to make up becoming a beholder of beauty.

Besides the fact that we have Hypergamy 80/20 (More like 95/5) working against us women go to their girlfriends to seek validation so if their gfs think he's ugly and/or undateable the foid will lose attraction for him.

I.e. why would a woman want to date an affluent Mid-tier normie with 23% body fat when all her girlfriends are dating Chads/Chadlites and the foid herself has better looking options? Dating for ugly and average men is like winning the lottery at this point and even if they DO manage to get a normie foid to give them the time of day he won't stay for long.

Eye of the beholder.

GQ-Italia_Electric-Spring_02-e1573205984205.jpg
ugly-people-pictures-ugly-man-17.jpg

I really really hate virtue signalling liars.

Foids motto be like : subjective to thee. Objective to me.
Eye of the beholder.

GQ-Italia_Electric-Spring_02-e1573205984205.jpg
ugly-people-pictures-ugly-man-17.jpg

I really really hate virtue signalling liars.
Maybe if the beholder is blind....is that what you mean normies?.

this tbh

The statement works for men, since there are more men in comparison to women outliers that favour their own subjective choices in females.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back