Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks AREN'T everything !

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
LOOKS ARENT EVERYTHING - LOOKS ARE THE ONLY THING.(THAT MATTERS) ! ! !
Screenshot 20200925 112114 Instagram

I still don't understand how this faggot made it big looking like this

Also any burgERcel in hERe please considER saying hi to him for me

Cope, money matters a lot too.

Getting Meeksed by a flunkie drug dealer who fucked pretty much every Stacy in school while I wasted my time studying was pretty much my origin story. Truly the ONLY thing that matters

Comment by a hole called Anna:

Do your thing. To whom much is given much is expected. Nothing ventured nothing gain.
No matter your life travel you are on the path that has been laid out for you. Blessings to you and your family.

:feelsclown:

Cope, money matters a lot too.
If you have looks you can get money, easily and effortlessly : citation = (((all supermodels)))

Having good Looks (as male) or having a pussy between your legs are the only too determinants to guaranteed lifelong success in any endeavour tbh ngl
Still mogs me from Djibouti to Detroit
Mogs me to a blackhole in a parallel universe and back

If you have looks you can get money, easily and effortlessly : citation = (((all supermodels)))

Having good Looks (as male) or having a pussy between your legs are the only too determinants to guaranteed lifelong success in any endeavour tbh ngl

Mogs me to a blackhole in a parallel universe and back
True, but money still matters. Having money without looks is better than having no money and no looks

Comment by a hole called Anna:

:feelsclown:
Anna wants to suck MEEKS cock. Water is wet + its over for anyone not on Meeks looks level
His front is god tier.
Just have a good front profile should be added to the scientific Blackpill
I know but try looking at him from the sides, allaaaaaaaaaah (jesus christ).
His chin from the side is inkwell tier
Getting Meeksed by a flunkie drug dealer who fucked pretty much every Stacy in school while I wasted my time studying was pretty much my origin story. Truly the ONLY thing that matters
Its the ONLY thing boyo. Its over.
True, but money still matters. Having money without looks is better than having no money and no looks
Ancient Greek god Zeus IQ

Last edited: