Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks being subjective makes almost no biological or physical sense

T

treesarescary

Banned
-
If you really think about it it doesn't.

Each and every human brain is like 98% similar in structure, maybe even higher than 98%, how the fuck can looks be subjective if our brains are basically the same physically minus a few tiny microscopic differences?

People smoke salvia and most people report seeing the same thing i.e getting unzipped apart, becoming part of a giant wheel, becoming inanimate objects etc, most people who smoke DMT report seeing elves or gnomes and shit, everyone is soooo fucking similar, but looks are still subjective right????

I genuinely can't comprehend or understand how one person can look at me and think im subhuman, but another person look at me and thinking I'm a cutie, it's like there's a mental block that stops me from believing in this.

If a few people look at your face and think you have down syndrome, chances are almost everyone sees at least something off about your face, and a few people have already said I look like I have downs, fuck it's over

Last edited:
When people say looks are subjective they mean different flavors of Chad. Don't get shit confused nigga, you ain't even in the game, you don't count.

only retarded idiots believe that. even children know it's bullshit before being indocrinated by bluepill faggot cucks.

"Girls have different tastes bro! :soy: :soy: :soy: "

That should be different flavors of good looking tall men.

When people say looks are subjective they mean different flavors of Chad. Don't get shit confused nigga, you ain't even in the game, you don't count.
"Girls have different tastes bro! :soy: :soy: :soy: "

That should be different flavors of good looking tall men.
“Looks are subjective bro!”

Translation: “Some Girls like chads with brown hair instead of chads with black hair”

If you really think about it it doesn't.

Each and every human brain is like 98% similar in structure, maybe even higher than 98%, how the fuck can looks be subjective if our brains are basically the same physically minus a few tiny microscopic differences?

People smoke salvia and most people report seeing the same thing i.e getting unzipped apart, becoming part of a giant wheel, becoming inanimate objects etc, most people who smoke DMT report seeing elves or gnomes and shit, everyone is soooo fucking similar, but looks are still subjective right????

I genuinely can't comprehend or understand how one person can look at me and think im subhuman, but another person look at me and thinking I'm a cutie, it's like there's a mental block that stops me from believing in this.

If a few people look at your face and think you have down syndrome, chances are almost everyone sees at least something off about your face, and a few people have already said I look like I have downs, fuck it's over
Cope, DMT entities are real. They're definately not gnomes or elves, that's a giga autist way to describe them and deserves the death penalty.

Yup, it's all subjective between the lambos, ferraris, porsches, bugattis etc... no one want to look at much less ride in a chevy nova that been in a couple of fender benders.