Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Looks don't matter you silly incel!" Have you seen this Tweet?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Over on the Incels.co Twitter right now.

I didn't link to the Tweet, I instead linked to IncelTears. Why? To show how they are once again at odds with one another over this post.

But what I really wanted to ask was, does this chart really make sense? The "Friends" section is above the "Weirdos" section. So according to this chart, you can be hot, but even if you're 7-8/10 in looks, you're still a weirdo and can't be her friend unless you contribute between 3-6 levels in "Fuckboy." If you are UNDER that, but still hot, she's not interested even in being your friend? What kinda math is that?

I guess personality really does count for something. Having a shitty one.

It being delusional again.

"The number of men in long-term heterosexual relationships is exactly equal to the number of women in relationships."

I received a mild form of cancer reading that comment.

something is wrong with them

The 8/10 is good for marriage but not for kids JFL. Chad gets cucked by Gigachad.

I received a mild form of cancer reading that comment.
That braindead it user clearly doesnt know what polygamy is, even though the west is a polygamous society because of foids

is it done by a foid? its a bit stupid :feelstrash: