Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks like Monday FA Monday is no longer FA....

Chadlite ascended, who would have thought. He only had issues because he works in STEM and probably doesn't interact with women day to day.

I respect the man. Very intelligent with extroverted intuition. He's very interesting.

I respect the man. Very intelligent with extroverted intuition. He's very interesting.
I like him too, but let's not pretend this is a truecel getting a hot blonde gf or something.

I like him too, but let's not pretend this is a truecel getting a hot blonde gf or something.
Regardless of if he has a hot blond gf or not, this doesn't mean he cannot advocate for the men's rights' social cause. Infact, i'd see this as more of a reason to push for it.

Reminder: He already had two partners in his late 20's and early 30's, then slipped right back into FA once they were done with him.

She was never yours. It was only your turn.

I don't get why he even tries to still be an advocate for FA plights. He of all people should understand that he is in a compromised situation. He's like an abolitionist who now owns a slave, yet still speaks on behalf of ending slavery. He needs to step down from his soapbox, and move on with his normie life.

I don't get why he even tries to still be an advocate for FA plights. He of all people should understand that he is in a compromised situation. He's like an abolitionist who now owns a slave, yet still speaks on behalf of ending slavery. He needs to step down from his soapbox, and move on with his normie life.
I personally think a non-incel can accept that the blackpill is real assuming they aren't some NPC cuck.

He was a blackpilled fakecel since beginning with his looks it's impossible to be sexless just install tinder bro.

I still enjoye most of his content though, he's high iq.

Reminder: He already had two partners in his late 20's and early 30's, then slipped right back into FA once they were done with him.

She was never yours. It was only your turn.

Lol, you don't "slip into" FA. You're either FA or you aren't. FOREVER Alone.

I am forever alone, I just dislike their posters including this one. I never had a GF/wife for real and I don’t want one. So I am truly forever alone, not like this man

FA is a misnomer like incel. Sucking with names seems to be a common incel trait.

It isn't. Even FA cucks downvote to oblivion Temporary Aloners. Unless they're female, of course, then they get banned for doing so.

I personally think a non-incel can accept that the blackpill is real assuming they aren't some NPC cuck.
basically

He still makes good videos tbh

He made a video defending Femcels.

It isn't. Even FA cucks downvote to oblivion Temporary Aloners. Unless they're female, of course, then they get banned for doing so.
Yeah, FA's are massive foid-worshiping cucks

In general he ignores incels unless they are uber-fans of his, although he once drew me something for no reason

as far as his gf... yea I dunno. she accuses incels of being like PUA so not sure she has any idea what she is talking about
youtubemaxxing is legit tho if you can somehow avoid boxing yourself into a corner and hating your content more

Last edited:
This is why I don't make emotional investments in chadlites, normies, fakecels, cucks who make excuses for women, etc.

He's a fakecel, he can fuck off

it's ironic earing monday using the world "normies" like he doesn't belong to that group of people,
when basically he is one of them.
I like his video but he sould stop pretending to be an outcast.

He isn't ugly. He never was. For someone like him, it was only a matter of time before he found his mate. Good for him, but he isn't really one of us. Only an incel can truly understand other incels. Still, he made some good material in the past.

Even though he makes good FA/incel related content, he was always a normie going through a dry spell (not surprising considering his good looks despite his odd personality).

This isn't surprising in the least.

That guy is really good looking, Chad face and looks good in his 40s.

I like the guy but i cant watch his cucked content anymore.
TBH She doesnt deserve him. High iq, makes good money, youtuber, good looking, ok height, and he gets this? WTF

I like the guy but i cant watch his cucked content anymore.
TBH She doesnt deserve him. High iq, makes good money, youtuber, good looking, ok height, and he gets this? WTF
What? The dude is over forty and uttering the word "normie", he should be thanking his lucky stars he got with a high IQ bombshell and not a low IQ mystery race obese succubus with 3 kids.

What? The dude is over forty and uttering the word "normie", he should be thanking his lucky stars he got with a high IQ bombshell and not a low IQ mystery race obese succubus with 3 kids.
bombshell? you wanna prove how incel you are or something?

bombshell? you wanna prove how incel you are or something?
M8 that large jaw and her being 5'10.5 at least means she will pop out slayer sons. Yeah you don't see her face and get hard but you gotta learn to see past that if you ever want to ascend. She's aged gracefully so that makes her a high tier Becky in my book.

He was never incel, he was just statusmaxxing off incels problems.

M8 that large jaw and her being 5'10.5 at least means she will pop out slayer sons. Yeah you don't see her face and get hard but you gotta learn to see past that if you ever want to ascend. She's aged gracefully so that makes her a high tier Becky in my book.
i dont know if being a tall foid indicates good genes, i would say the opposite, besides height is not everything
her face is not good for a foid, she isnt ugly i will give her that but large chin on a foid? does that tell you she has healthy levels of whatever makes a female female ?

Last edited:
i dont know if being a tall foid indicates good genes, i would say the opposite, besides height is not everything
her face is not good for a foid, she isnt ugly i will give her that but large chin on a foid? does that tell you she has healthy levels of whatever makes a female female ?
Whatever man, I'm a mixedracecel so what would I know about attraction haha. I just see a blonde and pedestalize her, it's my primitive nature bro.

Whatever man, I'm a mixedracecel so what would I know about attraction haha. I just see a blonde and pedestalize her, it's my primitive nature bro.
top aryan super soldier here, i wish i had a mindset like you maybe i would be betabuxing right now for mylady. what mix are you?

top aryan super soldier here, i wish i had a mindset like you maybe i would be betabuxing right now for mylady. what mix are you?
White father Afro Caribbean mother. It feels bad because I'm unable to get the blondes I fantasize about.

People on YouTube are fake. They just leech off a selected audience until they find their jackpot, fuck them. I would never show my face on video.

He's always been a try-hard sophist. Not at all surprised a hole flocked to him. He's got jewtube clout and that's enough for the hivemind. I never liked that he was a fence sitter in terms of making a value judgement with women's hypergamy. Hypergamy proves women are evil, yet he makes the same retarded mistake most men do by hooking up with a jewtube-star fucker. Hope his relationshit blows up and incels and FAs who want him to be where they are sabotage things for them. Notice the moment her smelly pussy came into the picture he starts censoring his comments and catering to femcels. Fuck off with that shit. He's gonna have to deal with that "it's either me or the incels" ultimatum once things get serious. JFL I kinda feel sorry for him. <- Cope-on-a-rope.

Same with that Andy Nowicki dude and having that pedowood actress promote her incel podcast where she denies hypergamy and dual mating strategy.

As society becomes more and more atomized, opportunists will find a way to turn our suffering into a commodity. "Hey d00ds I'm just like you, be sure to subscribe and send me patreon shekels. No rly I'm just like you!" I bet being "incel" will be cool within 10 years.

Last edited:
Is that even his gf? Wouldn't be surprised if he's just cucking himself, allowing this girl to orbit off his niche youtube status.

Is that even his gf? Wouldn't be surprised if he's just cucking himself, allowing this girl to orbit off his niche youtube status.

FA is not mediocre like us. In addition to Chad looks, running two popular Youtube channels, he is a MENSA certified genius. His ascension with a high quality foid was only a matter of time.

When i saw the dude first time i knew he would get laid and had chicks in the past. If you are blackpilled and look at his jaw, you can tell. On top of that he is white. It was a matter of time him getting a nice vagina to fuck.