Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks like werty1457's "Requested" .co ban is going to be permanent now

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
He's also a faggot tranny fucker

This is why we shouldn't allow under 18s

What the stats on this guy. Age, race, height?

@SergeantIncel @Master @mental_out @i_a_m_i @knajjd @cocksucker

Rage

more action needs to be taken to prevent fakecels like this from infiltrating this forum, its a literal embarssment and ruins this forums authenticity. theres so many attention seeking larpers on here that just want an ego boost

This gets proven again and again and again. Everytime its one of those teenfags who come here to edge out with le incels. To think he was witcch hunting others a while ago. Atleast he had the tact to request ban eventually. And guess what, @FastBananaCEO was getting approached. Fucking called it.

And while they are having relationships as teenagers here I am losing hair and skin everymonth, deteriorating, losing whatever negligible chance I had

This gets proven again and again and again. Everytime its one of those teenfags who come here to edge out with le incels. To think he was witcch hunting others a while ago. Atleast he had the tact to request ban eventually. And guess what, @FastBananaCEO was getting approached. Fucking called it.
Literally just 2 days ago I told fastbanana he's an awkward child who will almost certainly be getting laid in the next couple of years in college. He clearly hams up his stories for the attention and I could tell

Looksmax is cringe AF :feelsjuice:

bunch of normfags bragging about the 2’s and 3’s they fall in love with before they get cucked by Chad:feelsclown:

Why do all these fundamentalists and right wing cringelords always turn out to be sexhavers?

Fuck him. Never liked him in the first place. I legit hope something happens to him. He was just taking the piss on all of us. This is the worst fakecel reveal I’ve seen. Fucking three girlfriends. Somebody should rip off his fingernails.

@BummerDrummer

He was mixed? Jfl

Fuck him. Never liked him in the first place. I legit hope something happens to him. He was just taking the piss on all of us. This is the worst fakecel reveal I’ve seen. Fucking three girlfriends. Somebody should rip off his fingernails.
Nvm not worst fakecel. From what it seems he never had sex with them, did he even mention kissing? Cope af if he considers those relationships legit. And he’s ugly now too so just forget what I said. Still screw him.

Absolutely it makes no sense to have minors on this board

As annoying as they are would you rather have them going and getting retarded advice of cucktears or reddit normies?

As annoying as they are would you rather have them going and getting retarded advice of cucktears or reddit normies?
No. I just think it’s too early to proclaim yourself as incel before 18.

I wish we had statistics on how often self-proclaimed "youngcels" ascend and get banned.
NT zoomers who have irl social circles should be automatically assumed fakecel tbh

Of course the mongrel who larped as a pious Christian turned out to be a liar...

almost every major poster here is a faggot fakecel. Think ima leave this site permanently soon, there is no brotherhood of losers here.

That's what those fakecels deserve tbh
No. I just think it’s too early to proclaim yourself as incel before 18.
Exactly. Some guys are just late bloomers and with increasing virginity rates among younger males it's more normal for them to lose their virginity in uni. It's not over until your 4 years of uni are up.
NT zoomers who have irl social circles should be automatically assumed fakecel tbh
This.
almost every major poster here is a faggot fakecel. Think ima leave this site permanently soon, there is no brotherhood of losers here.
I'm for real bro (trust or don't trust but having you leave would be a loss).

Literally just 2 days ago I told fastbanana he's an awkward child who will almost certainly be getting laid in the next couple of years in college. He clearly hams up his stories for the attention and I could tell
His eye area is not too bad. I thought he had some fucked up mid face or jaw to end up here. But then he said eye area is his worst feature jfl
:feelshaha:

Teenager purge when?

Ex incel

12 out of the 20 last threads that you made were about race lol.
View attachment 386180View attachment 386181View attachment 386182

Why?
I started watching internet outside poland when i was 2015 and back then i was 'relatively' normal
but i was never normal really cause i'm spergcel
i hate being non-NT

And for that i will not have contact with other races, cause on polishcels forums there are only polishcels

@BummerDrummer is right homogenous society is miles ahead of any multicultural

He's also a faggot tranny fucker

based. always be skeptical of "young"cels
wiz Chan and NEET sites/subreddits have more trucels and losers than Chads.co

@FastBananaCEO was getting approached.
What the fuck? Jfl just make up stuff literally out of thin air theory.

This is why I use looksmax over this forum.

You guys are such boring high cortisol negative fucking losers.

I'm a loser by definition too but at least I don't bring my negativity onto others when I feel down.
Do you realise what severity of autism I would have to have to have made all of those stories up?

U is just jealous and bitter that I'm younger than u and u have inferiroty complex.

Last edited:
What the fuck? Jfl just make up stuff literally out of thin air theory.

This is why I use looksmax over this forum.

You guys are such boring high cortisol negative fucking losers.

I'm a loser by definition too but at least I don't bring my negativity onto others when I feel down.

Do you realise what severity of autism I would have to have to have made all of those stories up?

U is just jealous and bitter that I'm younger than u and u have inferiroty complex.
IMG 20201223 194502

So someone else saying I have been approached means I got approached.

I can't exactly remember where that thread was from but I remember telling him that I was never approached. The guy thinks that simply speaking to a girl in school means you got approached.

Nvm not worst fakecel. From what it seems he never had sex with them, did he even mention kissing? Cope af if he considers those relationships legit. And he’s ugly now too so just forget what I said. Still screw him.
he said in the thread he had hook ups with girls he met on yubo and had sex with them

And while they are having relationships as teenagers here I am losing hair and skin everymonth, deteriorating, losing whatever negligible chance I had
Had other youngcels confess me they got approached as well. They're mostly high inhib dudes who haven't even tried. You just can't take teens seriously, they don't really know nothing about life yet, they don't even know who they are.

You see, even the way these guys end up revealing themselves is stupid: it's usually on .me during a stupid internet fight where another child hurts their ego calling them a virgin or something. Same with @DDR a few months ago.

A religion cuck, tranny lover and also a fakecel? Jfl

Absolutely it makes no sense to have minors on this board
If you are a khhv truecel but a minor then you should still be allowed. Most people would have had some sort of attention by 17. I got literally nothing. I feel like I am more incel than a lot of people here. Only thing is that I am 17

I'm not even suprised anymore. I think I'll stop browsing .co for a bit site pisses me off ngl with all the fakecel fuckers running around. Not like there is a better site around but having to deal with larpers and fakecels is very tiring ded srs.