Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks like werty1457's "Requested" .co ban is going to be permanent now

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Hope he gets run over by a fucking bus
I'm not even suprised anymore. I think I'll stop browsing .co for a bit site pisses me off ngl with all the fakecel fuckers running around. Not like there is a better site around but having to deal with larpers and fakecels is very tiring ded srs.

It has always been like that to be honest, sites like this will always attract larpers who just want to fuck with people less fortunate than them. Just the way it is unfortunately.
Yeah looks like it. Its pretty cruel though, like walking up to some starving child in Africa and eating a loaf of bread in front of him cruel.

Fuck this people honestly.

fully agreed
I know it's unpopular but I'll always defend youngcels, watching their teenage peers pass them by in every way possible is extremely blackpilling. I was once a youngcel and now I am an oldcel, just like most of everyone else here.

I mean there isn't much you can do really short of compromising peoples anonymity. The application stories are just designed to filter out the really low effort trolls and to make creating alts more tedious. There's not really anything you can do about infiltrators until they actually show their true colours.

age restriction could have an indirect impact against the majority of fakecels.

Seems like a degenerate and yet he larped as Christcoper...typical

I am certain the majority of users on here who joined under 18 have ascended before they even reached college

Proxyphp96

That last link was megasuifuel if not larp.