Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks matter, and if you're attractive enough to females they will come to you.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
This is the simple truth known to anyone who's even paying the slightest bit of attention, yet why do you think there's such strong opposition to an obvious reality?

Approach? How many times have we seen this scenario play out: guy gets fed the "just approach bro" platitude, only to endure countless rejections and watch as women approach the men (or women) that they find attractive anyway.

Money? Just stop. Seriously, enough is enough. Money will not buy you attraction from a female. Stop deluding yourselves.

P**********? Doesn't actually matter. If your looks are good then all of your non-physical character traits will be be deemed good as well. The halo exists for a reason. Besides, if you're not physically attractive enough in the first place, women will not look in your direction to begin with. Looks matter more. Looks come first.

The truth: looks matter, looks come first, you can't make up for a lack of looks with money or p********** and if you're physically attractive enough, women will come to you in the end.

Why do you think there's so much opposition to something so readily obvious to anyone paying attention?

I feel that even I'm still a little blue-pilled deep down, so I'm entertaining all of the beliefs that so(y)ciety says I shouldn't entertain...but this just appears to be the truth. So in reality, soyciety wants you to be just as blind and ignorant as they are.

Money matters, especially in 3rd would countries, but you have to be at least a milionare to attract foids with your money

Straight up delusional.
Delusional? The foid will have sex with you and live with you, but probably cuck you and broke up with you if your money ends. There are tons of examples that money attract foids, but you need to have a lot of money

What's with the ***** for penislossus?

Delusional? The foid will have sex with you and live with you, but probably cuck you and broke up with you if your money ends. There are tons of examples that money attract foids, but you need to have a lot of money
You said it yourself, as soon as the money dries up, she's gone. She was never attracted to YOU, she was attracted to the money behind you. If you consider such a temporary arrangement to be attraction....I just don't know what to say anymore.

Go on thinking that money will get raw, physical attraction from women. It's your funeral.
What's with the ***** for penislossus?
I censor the word p*******ity.

You said it yourself, as soon as the money dries up, she's gone. She was never attracted to YOU, she was attracted to the money behind you. If you consider such a temporary arrangement to be attraction....I just don't know what to say anymore.

Go on thinking that money will get raw, physical attraction from women. It's your funeral.
“She is not attracted to you, she is attracted to your looks, that are non related to who you are internally”.

looks are temporary too, as soon as they are gone, she will cuck you. Money works pretty similar to looks, the only difference is that with money, the chance of getting cucked is higher.

When I said that it gives physical attraction? I said it gives you sex. As long as i get sex, I wouldn’t give a fuck about the reason a foid would having sex with me (this only apply to sex with non prostitutes)

“She is not attracted to you, she is attracted to your looks, that are non related to who you are internally”.

looks are temporary too, as soon as they are gone, she will cuck you. Money works pretty similar to looks, the only difference is that with money, the chance of getting cucked is higher.

When I said that it gives physical attraction? I said it gives you sex. As long as i get sex, I wouldn’t give a fuck about the reason a foid would having sex with me
Do you bruh.

Me personally, I'm hiding the shit out of my money. JFL.

Recipe to get a woman in any time:
  1. Be chad
  2. Be millionare
  3. Have excellent personality
  4. Luck ( If you have all above, boyo, remember it's not your choice, it women's choice, as a result you can get either becky or landwhale, go thanks feminism for that one)

approach the men (or women) that they find attractive anyway.
The lesbianpill devastates me. Not only do we have to compete with genetic superstar chads, but nowadays, foids will go for each other rather than give any sub 7 male a chance. Its brutally over. I hate lesbians tbh.
P**********? Doesn't actually matter. If your looks are good then all of your non-physical character traits will be be deemed good as well. The halo exists for a reason. Besides, if you're not physically attractive enough in the first place, women will not look in your direction to begin with. Looks matter more. Looks come first.
High Iq tbh. You’re absolutely correct, with good looks, everything else seamlessly falls into place. But you must be physically attractive to foids first

Ya the normies and incels at my work at a STEMcel company makes it their life mission to prove the bluepill is right.

Why are they so passionate about the bluepill, and insta-rage mode about the blackpill? Its because the bluepill is the only way they will one day get a girlfriend.

Ignorance is the defining trait of the normie. Ignorance is why the 90% of the worlds wealth will always be owned by 0.1% of the worlds people.

In my entire life in real life i've met one person who adapts his views to reality. Instead of trying to make reality match his views. That 1 guy is a fellow blackpiller like us.

[Blackpill] Looks matter, and if you're unattractive enough to females they will use the law to come after you.​

Ya the normies and incels at my work at a STEMcel company makes it their life mission to prove the bluepill is right.

Why are they so passionate about the bluepill, and insta-rage mode about the blackpill? Its because the bluepill is the only way they will one day get a girlfriend.

Ignorance is the defining trait of the normie. Ignorance is why the 90% of the worlds wealth will always be owned by 0.1% of the worlds people.

In my entire life in real life i've met one person who adapts his views to reality. Instead of trying to make reality match his views. That 1 guy is a fellow blackpiller like us.
I'm done debating with normies about reality. What even is the point? Why do/should we care about making them understand out viewpoint? Does it really change anything if a normie understands the black pill and all it's underpinnings? No. It makes not one bit of difference.

No need to waste anymore time validating their opinions or even giving them the time of day anymore. Just scoff at and dismiss them and move on, is how I plan on going about it.

All the debating is useless because in the end, whether we debate with them or not, we're still not going to get laid and it's due primarily, if not solely, to our looks.

They're more intent on proving reality to us (which are just their delusions), while we just see reality for what it is: looks matter.

true, the fact that its this hard for us indicates we are ugly.

not to mention foids have definitely become a lot more shallow

Money matters, especially in 3rd would countries, but you have to be at least a milionare to attract foids with your money
Yup. Won’t buy you attraction but can still buy you pussy.

It's a hard concept for alot of those delusional guys to absorb, with huge inflated ego and pride they are not as attractive as they think or hell not attractive period.

I'm done debating with normies about reality. What even is the point? Why do/should we care about making them understand out viewpoint? Does it really change anything if a normie understands the black pill and all it's underpinnings? No. It makes not one bit of difference.

No need to waste anymore time validating their opinions or even giving them the time of day anymore. Just scoff at and dismiss them and move on, is how I plan on going about it.

All the debating is useless because in the end, whether we debate with them or not, we're still not going to get laid and it's due primarily, if not solely, to our looks.

They're more intent on proving reality to us (which are just their delusions), while we just see reality for what it is: looks matter.

You have advanced to the next level in your training! First you must try for a long time to debate normies and try in futility to convince them of actual reality, that is the only way to learn the true ignorance & cognitive dissonance of das normie.

Of course once you have completed that part of the training an answer becomes apparent to you, for your hard work. Instead of trying to convince normies it is our job to keep normies in ignorance, to go further in fact and to lie to them to reinforce their bluepilled fantasy version of reality.

Last edited: