Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks maxing is working for me, need advice

KValt

KValt

Recruit
★★★★★
I’m going to preface this by saying I’m not bragging, I actually need advice besides burself bruh be konfident bruh

So I said earlier I would looksmax to become a kpop star because of my good height and frame. Considering that I’m also pretty NT I managed to bag a date later this week.

The thing is though, I’ve never been on a second date. What should I actually do? What to say? Split the bill? When to escalate? The girl is above my looksmatch btw but to be fair 90% or people are.

Go in for the kill right away, girls like confident guys.

order the most expensive meal to impress her, then make her pay for it and when she refuses just choke her down, pin on the table on fuck her in front of everyone just like a Chad would.

after you cum on her back people usually stand up and congratulate you for being the low inhib cool guy. this way you gain status and eventually the femoid will fall in love with you.

overlystinkypants said:
order the most expensive meal to impress her, then make her pay for it and when she refuses just choke her down, pin on the table on fuck her in front of everyone just like a Chad would.

after you cum on her back people usually stand up and congratulate you for being the low inhib cool guy. this way you gain status and eventually the femoid will fall in love with you.

thanks for the hardest laugh I have had all day

Is going on dates worth it? I just try to get the girl to meet for sex but it doesn't work

Review how you look before going out, try to make her think you have it all together and like the same stuff she does, split the bill and try to have sex the first day to test her

dude, u r settin ursel for a gigentic failure and misery

what u mean escalate? final point of escalation is sex and when she sees ur micropenis chances are she's gona walk out more likely

dr-problematic said:
dude, u r settin ursel for a gigentic failure and misery

what u mean escalate? final point of escalation is sex and when she sees ur micropenis chances are she's gona walk out more likely

If we do it I’ll make sure it’s dark so she doesn’t see it. Not getting my hopes up though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In all honesty, don't go in with a preconceived plan. Just talk, try to laugh, make her laugh, etc. See where it takes you.

Lol @ asking for dating advice here.

KValt said:
If we do it I’ll make sure it’s dark so she doesn’t see it. Not getting my hopes up though.

dont wna to sound like a discouraging bitch tho, defo shud have a date at least for spirit uplifting purposes.

chatting with a chick and having laugh together is theraputical for male's psychi and brain. 

if u wna try to get laid u need to pre plan the convo, the place of date and the palce where u will try to fuck

justforlulzandkeks said:
Lol @ asking for dating advice here.

At least there will be genuine effort instead of BURSELF BRUH CUZ IM CHAD AND I JUST BE MYSELF AND GIRLS LOVE ME OR B KONFIDENT BRUH CUZ GIRLS LOOOOVE KONFIDENCE

lick her butthole. she'll never see it coming, it'll be the highlight of her year

Go to the second date. Go sit somewhere so that you are NEXT to her. Try to psych her out a bit. If she is drawing towards you, put your hand on her back and go for kiss. If she isn't doing that, then just ask for a kiss. It worked for me.

incelman said:
Go to the second date. Go sit somewhere so that you are NEXT to her. Try to psych her out a bit. If she is drawing towards you, put your hand on her back and go for kiss. If she isn't doing that, then just ask for a kiss. It worked for me.

this right here is solid advice, u need to be clsoe to her somewhere. u can take a walk and ask to sit on a becnh for a bit, where ull need to try a move

dr-problematic said:
this right here is solid advice, u need to be clsoe to her somewhere. u can take a walk and ask to sit on a becnh for a bit, where ull need to try a move

Yep. Benches are the best place for a move. It's also better when you are at a rather quit place and you can talk without being disturbed.