Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Looks Theory] No muscle. Still good?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Before you say anything, this is not chad worship. I'm interested in knowing how this example fits in with looks theory.

Simon Nessman is a male model that is skinny as fuck, yet he has many women chasing after him.

He obviously has good frame, but does he lose points for not being so muscular? What are your thoughts?

http://soulartistmanagementblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/55.jpg

when your face is at a good level you need to gymcel to mog others

muscles can pick up your score by a 1 or 2 points

he can easily get abs in like a couple of months

This is called "ottermode" and many times it's much more attractive to women than big muscles.

1. he has the textbook ottermode body and there's plenty of foids who are into that
  2. foids don't care much about muscles. that's why most guys who start lifting quit after a few years when they realize the promise of easy pussy was a lie

1. he has the textbook ottermode body and there's plenty of foids who are into that
  2. foids don't care much about muscles. that's why most guys who start lifting quit after a few years when they realize the promise of easy pussy was a lie
View attachment 107848
This is called "ottermode" and many times it's much more attractive to women than big muscles.

Interesting that there is a name for this.

My next question is this: what is the perfect position on the slider from "ottermode" to "ripped body"?

<ottermode -----|------|------|------|-------|--------|-------|--------ripped body>

Intersting that there is a name for this.

My next question is this: what is the perfect position on the slider from "ottermode" to "ripped body"?

<ottermode -----|------|------|------|-------|--------|-------|--------ripped body>
the answer is: your face

It is all about face

It's just unofficial names and distinctions that the /fit/ and miscers use.
7840410faeaeca02cf575d7fd2ff4b3d.jpg

I mean sure, but I'm trying to understand the maximization of physical attractiveness.
You should go to looksmax.org for that kind of thing. No one here will seriously consider muscles as an avenue of increasing attractiveness.
My theory is that your attractiveness is not a cumulative score, but that you're only as attractive as your least attractive quality.
Ugly guy with a perfect body = ugly guy.

guy in the pic still armmogs me to oblivion, its over :feelsrope::feelsrope:

height: ok
beauty of the face: ok
face shape: no
hair: ok
voice: not evaluable
penis: not evaluable
shoulders: no
wrists: ok
personality: ok, no asperger
ethnicity: ok

what matter is not being fat

defined chad>any other type of chad.

Body fitness helps you to compete with people with your same level of face but never to go up above.

Actually no, his body is perfect or almost. Women prefer that kind of physique over some roided beast.

Muscle is an added advantage.

Foids do not give a shit about muscles.

Men like muscles. Foids like bones.

He isn't skinny in that photo.