Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lookscel + Mentalcel = death sentence

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
Looks and mental healthness have a compensating effects on each other. If you're an autist but very good looking, you would probably ascend due to validation and femoids hitting on you. Similary, if you're ugly but super NT, then you would probably have Chad friends who you would frequent clubs together, and so combined with assistment by your chad friends + high social skills you would eventually ascend.

In my case, I'm ugly (manlet, framecel, wristcel, face at least sub 5) + unable to socialize (major attention deficit which results in sluggishness, clumsiness, extreme daydreaming all shining through my body language, voice and facial expressions). My case is closed.

cope ugly spergs can get autismbux and have an excuse to rotmaxx without having to deal with normies.

NT uglycels are forced to wagecuck and be treated like shit by normies and foids in a daily basis

I too have attention deficit

Whenever I try to get into a social circle, people can sense my akwardness

Kek, i became a sperg when puberty began. Before that i was a cute kid and didn't have any problems socializing. When puberty made me into a ugly freak, dealing with others became a problem and i became a target as well, what a coincidence!

if you're ugly it doesn't matter how good your social skills are you won't get sex

cope ugly spergs can get autismbux and have an excuse to rotmaxx without having to deal with normies.

NT uglycels are forced to wagecuck and be treated like shit by normies and foids in a daily basis
tbh..

I’m autistic but at least I get to rot in peace.

shit social skills are a byproduct of being ugly

mentalcels dont exist unless they have extremely severe mental illnesses

Chad can't be non-NT

Autism is a death sentence unless you are Chad.

Not all all mentalcels are autists, and certainly not all autists or mentalcels receive neetbux. They live a life of torture at the workforce, and get shit treatment as well
Chad can't be non-NT
If you are good looking enough, femoids would evetually approach and would look beyond your awkwardness. Of course anything below Chad is almost a death sentence as a non-NT.
Autism is a death sentence unless you are Chad.
This 100%

Any -cel is by definition sentenced to death. You cannot be a mentalcel if you are a lookscel since the root cause of your inceldom is your looks, not your mental illness.

why would an incel hangout with a chad?Its pure suifuel

Any -cel is by definition sentenced to death. You cannot be a mentalcel if you are a lookscel since the root cause of your inceldom is your looks, not your mental illness.
I like to believe that being more NT could potentially impove my prospects. Like socializing in clubs, being around femoids in house parties, ect (something must be going out there). I know I at least not attractive enough for Tinder
why would an incel hangout with a chad?Its pure suifuel
Get him as a wingman. He probably fucks tons of pussies, so he could pass one to myself, or assist my somehow. Besides, having a Chad friend is some sort of halomaxxing and statusmaxxing, just the mere presence around is enough for some social points
social circle game
Is a potential for ascension IMO

Get him as a wingman. He probably fucks tons of pussies, so he could pass one to myself, or assist my somehow. Besides, having a Chad friend is some sort of halomaxxing and statusmaxxing, just the mere presence around is enough for some social points

Dude,i lost all my high school friends for one reason.they dont wanna hangout with someone that doesnt interact with girls.People nowdays are truly shallow so a chad even if he wants to go to a social event with you(so he can look extra chad next to you) he wont pass you a foid.If someone here finds a chad that can actually help him ascend i guess he is a lucky mothufucka but that shit only happen in teen idiotic movies

Thugs especially pass their women around. But if you're non-NT you wouldn't be anywhere near their social circle unless you were blood related to one.

I like to believe that being more NT could potentially impove my prospects. Like socializing in clubs, being around femoids in house parties, ect (something must be going out there). I know I at least not attractive enough for Tinder
I'm telling you this as an NT: it doesn't matter nearly as much as you think it does, especially if you're a sub5 in looks. The failo effect is too strong at that point. At best, being NT and expanding your social network will increase your chances of betabuxxing if you're rich, or you may find that rare female who's a 1-3 lookswise and is willing to settle for you if you're just slightly below par and not a 1-3 yourself.

Thugs especially pass their women around. But if you're non-NT you wouldn't be anywhere near their social circle unless you were blood related to one.
Just thugmax theory
I'm telling you this as an NT: it doesn't matter nearly as much as you think it does, especially if you're a sub5 in looks. The failo effect is too strong at that point. At best, being NT and expanding your social network will increase your chances of betabuxxing if you're rich, or you may find that rare female who's a 1-3 lookswise and is willing to settle for you if you're just slightly below par and not a 1-3 yourself.
I saw sub-human looking "thugs" (high socialized NTs who go out every friday and can't spend a moment alone), and they had gfs/sex. It sure may help some way.

Yes it is. Being truecel tier ugly is a death sentence in and of itself. But mental illness on top? Its over.

This.

yep thats living life in free trial mode

Kek, i became a sperg when puberty began. Before that i was a cute kid and didn't have any problems socializing. When puberty made me into a ugly freak, dealing with others became a problem and i became a target as well, what a coincidence!
I wasn't even a cute kid, but I was a 4/10 and I had more social success and friends that treat me well when I was very young. After I had to wear glasses my life ended and I never had a good day after that especially because puberty made me even uglier than I already was.

Yes it is. Being truecel tier ugly is a death sentence in and of itself. But mental illness on top? Its over.
I don't know the rate of my face, possibly between 4 to 6. Gotta check out truerateme or smth to verify my PSL range. But of course could that with manlet + mental, and it's hard for me to see myself progressing from my current state

What if you are only a lookscel?

@Lookscel @mentalcel thoughts?

@Lookscel @mentalcel thoughts?

Looks drive to become a mentalcel. It is hard to accept the hypocrisy. Unable to socialize is also a factor. I was extrovert. I tried a lot but ended up losing my hope towards society and became and introvert and eventually lost my social skills all together.

Last edited: