Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel looksmax is extreme suicidefuel

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
going to that forum is more suicidefuel than anything you can see on the media or real life, why? Because you read and see all the slaying stories and realize that even those autists are having the time of their lives due to looks and that the rest of them can get a gf pretty easily, but they would rather rot on the forum instead and shitpost all day in their basement. It's enraging tbh, imagine being over 6 foot and above average in looks and wasting your time on forums like a retard with a bunch of autists :feelskek:

going to that forum is more suicidefuel than anything you can see on the media or real life, why? Because you read and see all the slaying stories and realize that even those autists are having the time of their lives due to looks and that the rest of them can get a gf pretty easily, but they would rather rot on the forum instead and shitpost all day in their basement. It's enraging tbh, imagine being over 6 foot and above average in looks and wasting your time on forums like a retard with a bunch of autists :feelskek:
There are a lot of fakecels here too

How many real Chads are there on looksmax? Like 10 on the whole site. The vast majority is just blackpilled normies and incels

Last edited:
yeah, personally don't like the bragging/mogging thing

agreed, exactly why I don't like going on there. Wish we had a looksmaxxing section on this site

Lots of normies and chadlites over there

I think the looksmax member base are all the same people from incels.co

This is why I don’t go there.
I think the looksmax member base are all the same people from incels.co
There is certainly some overlap of the users so it’s possible.

those who post on looksmax should be automatically banned from here, 99% of chance that he is a fakecel