Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL looksmax.org is cucked

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
JFL this site pretends to be blackpilled but it's so fucking bluepill its pure soy

Recently i've started being "Alpha" with women. If I think they are hot, i'll legit just tell them, you're hot as fuck. If they think i'm hot too they will usually say it back and then we both know where we stand. After I know they think i'm hot i'll get even more aggressive and say sexual stuff like, "I want to rail you right now" "I want to bend you over" shit like that. Before I was blackpilled I would try to be a nice guy, be the perfect guy for them, ask them about intrests and hobbies and try to relate. Fuck man I wasted so much time and probably lost alot of slays being a beta like that. So much easier to just tell them off the start you find them sexually attractive, if they don't find you attractive back then just leave.
This dogshit isn't blackpilled, if you were blackpilled you would've realized the only reason you're getting these reactions is because of your looks. If a 4/10 incel did this, she'd call the police.

This is only the tip of the iceberg of the amount of soy.
So many attractive users thinking they earned what they got through strategies and hardwork, while in reality, genes did everything for them.
The site mostly hates incel too, believing we're losers for giving up like jfl, pure delusion.
Other than the minority of incels on that site, I hope the users stay the fuck away from here. This site is based with the high IQ brocels and based content.

The site is called looksmax, of course it's full of bluepilled people. Anyone who thinks real ascenion does exist is bluepilled and coping hard.

Is it really surprising that a site about looks is full of soy? Any incel knows that looks can't be fixed.

The site is called looksmax, of course it's full of bluepilled people. Anyone who thinks real ascenion does exist is bluepilled and coping hard.
Is it really surprising that a site about looks is full of soy? Any incel knows that looks can't be fixed.
Losing body fat for some guys, late puberty and surgeries can carry someones looks several point higher.

I am refusing to lose hope

>> After I know they think i'm hot i'll get even more aggressive and say sexual stuff like, "I want to rail you right now" "I want to bend you over" shit like that.

And then he waked up.

Recently i've started being "Alpha" with women.
If I think they are hot, i'll legit just tell them, you're hot as fuck.
If they think i'm hot ... they think i'm hot ... stuff like

Everything there is low iq or chad worship these days...far from the good ol high iq psl forums

You should have said "Looksmax me" jfl.
he edited the title fuarrk the title orginally said looksme.me which is why I said looks me and not looksmax me

I mean it's where all the larpers go after getting banned here so it shouldn't be too surprising.
unrelated but what’s your looksmaxx account

That's because their userbase is normie af. They just pretend to be incels till they show their face.

Huh? How is that post saying what you are saying? Its not
Its just pointing out that if you are attractive, skip the bullshit and cut through the chase

Huh? How is that post saying what you are saying? Its not
Its just pointing out that if you are attractive, skip the bullshit and cut through the chase
For context, the post was titled about how he started acting alpha
Any blackpilled person will realize that it doesn't matter what you do, being attractive means you win every time
My main issue is how he describes himself as blackpilled despite it being contradictory with him saying that acting "alpha" will improve your chances.

That's because their userbase is normie af. They just pretend to be incels till they show their face.
Have you seen many of these guys selfies? Place is legit chad central, bunch of narcs going there to flex and low iq fucks in the comments worshipping them, or worshipping chads in general. Seriously fuck that forum

Have you seen many of these guys selfies? Place is legit chad central, bunch of narcs going there to flex and low iq fucks in the comments worshipping them, or worshipping chads in general. Seriously fuck that forum
There is this nigger in looksmax called Arvid and he's the literal incarnation of the asshole humble bragging Chad. Fucking hope he falls off a bridge.

That's why the forum is so low IQ
They want to act and be just like incels yet don't have the IQ and baseness to understand
The only thing they can do is Chad worship and bootlicking.

There is this nigger in looksmax called Arvid and he's the literal incarnation of the asshole humble bragging Chad. Fucking hope he falls off a bridge.
I've seen him, imagine looking like him and wasting your time on psl forums instead of going out and slaying, because you're such a fuckin narc that you prefer getting your ego stroked by psl autists than actually getting laid jfl and he hasnt even gotten banned. Peak cuckoldry by the mods tbh.

Based

Too many redpillers there

For context, the post was titled about how he started acting alpha
Any blackpilled person will realize that it doesn't matter what you do, being attractive means you win every time
My main issue is how he describes himself as blackpilled despite it being contradictory with him saying that acting "alpha" will improve your chances.
He is saying being more direct in your approach to women will increase your chances if you are ATTRACTIVE
What you do doesnt matter if you are UGLY

he edited the title fuarrk the title orginally said looksme.me which is why I said looks me and not looksmax me
FUAAAAAARK OP is a big homo then.

He posted on IWH asking if it was over and PMing users. Just lol.

Trolls like that should get banned on the spot
He was asking people what surgeries he should get. Then he crafted this story about how he was a manlet as a kid and bullied in Sweden and that's why he was still an incel even though he's 6'1 now. Of course it was nonsense trolling, but I didn't know who he was at the time.

He was asking people what surgeries he should get. Then he crafted this story about how he was a manlet as a kid and bullied in Sweden and that's why he was still an incel even though he's 6'1 now. Of course it was nonsense trolling, but I didn't know who he was at the time.
Such blattering nonsense lol. Even if he lives in the chadlands the moment he goes out he will be drowning in pussy.
Heck, I could even make a quick Tinder Chadfish to confirm my thoughts.

ok listen to me OP you're gonna call me a cuck but redpill matters if you're a 7/10... u can legit increase your chances by thugmaxxing if you're a 7/10

blackpill is if you're sub 7. there's nothing u can do if you're a 6/10

ok listen to me OP you're gonna call me a cuck but redpill matters if you're a 7/10... u can legit increase your chances by thugmaxxing if you're a 7/10

blackpill is if you're sub 7. there's nothing u can do if you're a 6/10
6/10 dudes are truecels? dude stop
sub6 is more realistic than sub7 in terms of getting laid

Says the guy who keeps going on about the sub 8 theory lmao
*facepalm*

sub8 isn't about sex in general, it's about easy attraction and not having a high risk of getting cucked

*facepalm*

sub8 isn't about sex in general, it's about easy attraction and not having a high risk of getting cucked

Either way it is very possible for a 6/10 guy to be incel. The redpill might help him a bit but his ascension is limited unlike a 7/10.

Either way it is very possible for a 6/10 guy to be incel. The redpill might help him a bit but his ascension is limited unlike a 7/10.
I agree 6/10s can be incel

At least they are more based than 99% of internet but there are too many braggers ngl

At least they are more based than 99% of internet but there are too many braggers ngl
yeah looksmax is full of bragging chads, chadlites and high tier normies

It's Marcy central also its very gay.
First the whole tribe thing and now the med crew also there was also found larper

looksmax.org poster here, a lot of the greycels that come in from reddit truerateme are bluepilled as fuck it makes me wanna rope. Keep in mind not all of us are like that.