Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion looksmax.org is the biggest LARP site

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
They all talk about these surgeries costing like ~50K USD. How the fuck are they supposed to afford it. Mega Larp

Most just acknowledge they exist to cope. Maybe some will be able to afford them by extreme saving, loans or a large inheritance.

Most just acknowledge they exist to cope. Maybe some will be able to afford them by extreme saving, loans or a large inheritance.
no , those surgeries they speak about are rare and only done a small number of surgeons. It's 100% a LARP

its generally accepted that any website in the style of lookism or sluthate is full of larpers

its generally accepted that any website in the style of lookism or sluthate is full of larpers
agreed.but why? it's not like you can vent on there unlike incels.co

agreed.but why? it's not like you can vent on there unlike incels.co
they are trying to vicariously live the chad life, but its obvious that they are larping because they don't actually know what the chad life is
its a pathetic form of cope

They are incels who larp as chads.

Funny how everyone claims to be above 6'1 with a 7 inches cock, while 80% of the userbase Is curry

LARP s.me’s me

They all talk about these surgeries costing like ~50K USD. How the fuck are they supposed to afford it. Mega Larp
Tell me what surgery cost 50k USD ??? You have no idea what you are talking about.

Tell me what surgery cost 50k USD ??? You have no idea what you are talking about.
You don't know what you're talking about. They talk about jaw surgeries and such.

"Without health insurance, according to CostHelper, orthognathic surgery cost in the United States can range from about $20,000 to well over $40,000. Beyond "

Bimax surgery
Funny cause im getting a that surgery + genio + sarpe. And the cost without insurance is ~40k AUD, not 50k USD like you claim. And that 40k is before insurance. After insurance the cost is only 10k AUD = 6.4k USD.

So idk where you got your numbers from but you are completely wrong

Funny cause im getting a that surgery + genio + sarpe. And the cost without insurance is ~40k AUD, not 50k USD like you claim. And that 40k is before insurance. After insurance the cost is only 10k AUD = 6.4k USD.

So idk where you got your numbers from but you are completely wrong
But you need a medical reason , it can't just be cosmetic. The 50k was an exaggeration but the point still stands. The guys on looksmax.org are proabably LARPing. Which insurance are you under?

Last edited:
But you need a medical reason , it can't just be cosmetic. The 50k was an exaggeration but the point still stands. The guys on looksmax.org are proabably LARPing. Which insurance are you under?
You only need medical reason for insurance to cover it but 50k usd is like double what it would cost without insurance.

Theyre not larping. Are there users saying theyve had the surgery or want the surgery? Just cause you say youre going to get jaw surgery doesnt mean youre getting it asap, just plans for the future

You only need medical reason for insurance to cover it but 50k usd is like double what it would cost without insurance.

Theyre not larping. Are there users saying theyve had the surgery or want the surgery? Just cause you say youre going to get jaw surgery doesnt mean youre getting it asap, just plans for the future
Can't remember but saw a lot saying they were planning to get it. It's an unrealistic plan

Funny how everyone claims to be above 6'1 with a 7 inches cock, while 80% of the userbase Is curry
jfl especially when it came to bideltoid size, seen so many retards claiming 21-22 inches when they're ungymcelled nerdics and currycels

Get a good job, live somewhere where no state tax and be frugal. It is cope but at least they’re going down swinging

I don’t go there

All of them are normies anyway so they can actually ascend
Thing is they are chad-obssessed autistic faggots

I need surgery ngl

jfl especially when it came to bideltoid size, seen so many retards claiming 21-22 inches when they're ungymcelled nerdics and currycels
Yeah,then you see one of their frame pictures and look like starving africans jfl

also,if you ask them about their eye area, 95% will say they have completely hooded eyes, or "similar to Chico"

We are coping,but they are on a whole new level

Yeah,then you see one of their frame pictures and look like starving africans jfl

also,if you ask them about their eye area, 95% will say they have completely hooded eyes, or "similar to Chico"

We are coping,but they are on a whole new level
over for lyingcels

This. 100%. Also full of 5'10 guys claiming 6'1 bullshit. I've browsed that forum and the only natural looksmaxing is
- getting down to 10% body fat
- neck curls for chad neck
- gymcel for decent built in clothes
- lifts for 1-2' height fraud
- beard/stubble for facial symmetry and chin
- long hair halo

Everything else (excluding surgeries) is a major fucking cope as fuck. JFL at low tier aspie normies eyebrow and eyelash maxxing on looksmax. It's over for them.
They think mk-677 and mewing will make them 6'4 chad jfl over for 90% users there.

Looksmax is the forum where hardly anyone is looksmaxing JFL at this lazy low IQ bastards.

@>50IQcel

I wonder how many of them actually go through with surgery, I've seen a few that do it but it's in the minority. Their advice can work but you have to be a certain PSL for any of it to even matter, it's blackpilled though so it's better than most forums

This. 100%. Also full of 5'10 guys claiming 6'1 bullshit. I've browsed that forum and the only natural looksmaxing is
- getting down to 10% body fat
- neck curls for chad neck
- gymcel for decent built in clothes
- lifts for 1-2' height fraud
- beard/stubble for facial symmetry and chin
- long hair halo

Everything else (excluding surgeries) is a major fucking cope as fuck. JFL at low tier aspie normies eyebrow and eyelash maxxing on looksmax. It's over for them.
They think mk-677 and mewing will make them 6'4 chad jfl over for 90% users there.

Looksmax is the forum where hardly anyone is looksmaxing JFL at this lazy low IQ bastards.

@>50IQcel
They lie too much. If they can't even afford a house and a car how could they afford a luxury such as surgeries. And they have shit foundations , surgery won't do much.