Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looksmax or LDAR

Still worth to looksmax

• Just LDAR, bro.

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Yes do it.

Votes: 26 47.3%

• Total voters
Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Looksmax or LDAR?

Late twenties (but look older than I am)
NW 4
Look similiar to Hamudi, less ethnic (lighter skin, brown hair and eyes), smaller jaw.

6'3, below average frame.

Would need hair transplant and double jaw surgery.

Is it still worth?

I won't be able to work the next five years minimum prolly due to my health, but I could organize money for surgeries.

I have aspergers, but (used to be) high IQ.

I am from northern Cuckmany.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Maybe if you 'roided and got jaw surgery and hair transplant, you'd be alright. Your height is very good, that's for sure. I'd say go for it if you can.

Looksmax, your quality of life will still improve even if you don't become 9/10 gigachad

U dont even need hair transplant and cosmetic surgery unless u want to appeal to stacies. Just fix health issues and get better frame and muscles, also some income for hobbies etc

If you look like hamudi you could lose weight and get something at 6'3

Bump.

8:9 :worryfeels:

Looksmax, your quality of life will still improve even if you don't become 9/10 gigachad
Good argument tbh.

You're my age which means the rewards won't be great, especially considering the autism. Don't get your hopes up

As far as I heard Germany is worse place for men, so maybe you should try ascend somewhere else first, if that fails than looksmax

“Looksmax or LDAR” should be an incel reality show

Its over. Why even try to improve

Looksmax for faggots

First looksmaxx
If it doesn't work, then LDAR

The only good thing I have ever learned from anime: never give up!

Honestly of you're not a 9/10, you need to be a 7 or 8 with money and status.

If you think you're going to be an average working guy with an average car and a 7 or 8, you're going to be fighting tooth and nail for used up pussy. Women are utterly fucking broken messes by their mid-20s now.

i looksmaxed , ( didnt went in hard enough , being slim dosnt do sh it you need to be jacked and tatted ( tattos ) to count.

so ldar , and do at your pace , life is a fucking scam for man thinking theres something wrong with them by not getting a foid

meanwhile their standarts are ridiculous and just cant be fullfilled and foids dont need to do jackshit to get a relationshit , they even can be fat for that

an uneven playingfield its all this is

Lookmax, and then go SEA, fuk you cuck, go bribe a girl in a shithole

Looksmax or LDAR?

Late twenties (but look older than I am)
NW 4
Look similiar to Hamudi, less ethnic (lighter skin, brown hair and eyes), smaller jaw.

6'3, below average frame.

Would need hair transplant and double jaw surgery.

Is it still worth?

I won't be able to work the next five years minimum prolly due to my health, but I could organize money for surgeries.

I have aspergers, but (used to be) high IQ.

I am from northern Cuckmany.

Thoughts?

Looksmax or stfu & gtfo volcel...

Said in an encouraging envious :feels: way...