Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxing is such cope

T

takurak

Banned
-
It is ridicolous to assume incels to start training their neck, wrists, dick, whatever and think it's going to get them laid

Absolutely pitiful and it makes me wonder if incels that looksmax are even sane. A real incel knows no matter what he does, it's over for him. 

Why? because a real incel knows women do not reject him for one sole reason alone. I have this before and I will say it again, you need AT LEAST 4cm more forward maxilla than the girl for her to not cuck/friendzone you. Now lets assume you full fill this criteria do you have 80 degree positive tilted eyes? no? well then back to step 0 - ldar

It is helarious to see incels lifting weights 5 hours per day 7 times a week. It will not change anything. It will not grow you a chin, nor will it make you 6'5. Or give you blue eyes

Real incels, we lost the moment genetic recombination occurred as our fathers were plowing our mothers to make two dominant/recessive subhuman genes collide and produce us.  

There is only LDAR or rope. Anyone who thinks looksmaxing will make them ascend, is lying to himself.

Exactly. The instant the sperm fertilized the egg, it was over

the only genuine looksmax is surgery.

You are not a real incel, you are a fakecel. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Getlooksordie said:

More cope. Surgery will do nothing .. it is all artificial 

Even an artifical heart being the exact replica of a real heart cannot beat its function. You just can't defeat nature boyo! nature always wins.

It's one of the few copes that's actually not a complete waste of time though.

I'm not convinced that looks-maxing works when you're a guy that so far down the totem pole there's really nothing you can do to become good-looking to women

NeverSubmit said:
I'm not convinced that looks-maxing works when you're a guy that so far down the totem pole there's really nothing you can do to become good-looking to women

Do you want to be a subhuman that dies knowing he realized the truth from the very start or die one knowing he was oblivious to it and worked hard only to have reality beat his expectations.

takurak said:

Even an artifical heart being the exact replica of a real heart cannot beat its function. You just can't defeat nature boyo! nature always wins.
so is makeup and yet it boosts women by up to 7 points.

chin-implant-lookism-double-jaw-surgery-sliding-genio-greatest-looksmaxing-surgeries-of-chin-implant-lookism.jpg

1518492766196.jpg

keep copin poorcels.

Spend five years of ultra hard work to go up a .5, brilliant work there. Chad does zero and still beast you by a massive margin.

Getlooksordie said:
so is makeup and yet it boosts women by up to 7 points.

chin-implant-lookism-double-jaw-surgery-sliding-genio-greatest-looksmaxing-surgeries-of-chin-implant-lookism.jpg

1518492766196.jpg

keep copin poorcels.

Well if you think this is what 'ascension' looks like
1518492766196.jpg

then a guy that naturally looks like this

travis+fimmel+calvin+klein+.jpg

I can only laugh at you

you're like 6-6.5 PSL dude

just lol at you saying shit like this

takurak said:
Well if you think this is what 'ascension' looks like
1518492766196.jpg

then a guy that naturally looks like this

travis+fimmel+calvin+klein+.jpg

I can only laugh at you
you are kidding yourself if you think his lower third didn´t improve. Give him fat grafts to get hunter eyes and he´d improve even more. Most incels would need multiple surgeries to be able to get a gf.

The first guy I posted went from incel to chad.

takurak said:
Getlooksordie said:
couldn't be further form the truth. Nothing is natural and nothing is unnatural. We humans are at a point where we can beat "nature" at it's own game, and are only going to continue to do so hopefully.
Yes, currect sometic surgery is pretty shit atm, but it can and will continue to improve over time.

If we can biologically print a new heart using stem cells, do you really think it won't be as good or better than the old heart just because it's not "natural"?

TripleCel said:
couldn't be further form the truth. Nothing is natural and nothing is unnatural. We humans are at a point where we can beat "nature" at it's own game, and are only going to continue to do so hopefully.
Yes, currect sometic surgery is pretty shit atm, but it can and will continue to improve over time.

If we can biologically print a new heart using stem cells, do you really think it won't be as good or better than the old heart just because it's not "natural"?

I heard about stem cells being the new 'thing' back in 8th grade. I'm going to university now and its still the same old shit hype

You just do not understand because you think some form of surgery will ascend your subhuman genes.

The only form of looksmaxxing that will notch you up a few points is through the means of plastic surgery. Otherwise you will not be able to make drastic changes to your appearance, aside from gymcelling, maybe.

Getlooksordie said:
you are kidding yourself if you think his lower third didn´t improve. Give him fat grafts to get hunter eyes and he´d improve even more. Most incels would need multiple surgeries to be able to get a gf.

The first guy I posted went from incel to chad.

What if the first guy turned out to be 5'4. You don't know that and again, this is the best result produced which is cherrypicked from the 1000 other shit results available on the web or never even published because of how shit they are. 

since youre coping mechanisms are so strong, do aware me on this as well.

looksmaxing is required these days and can save a sub male. but it takes years of being already looksmaxed to NT max. so if you arent already looksmaxed by age 15 its over

takurak said:
TripleCel said:
I heard about stem cells being the new 'thing' back in 8th grade. I'm going to university now and its still the same old shit hype
You just do not understand because you think some form of surgery will ascend your subhuman genes.
You're really making yourself look dumn, stem cells are not at a point where they can be used to create reliable human organ counterparts , but they definitely will.
Just go back to any time in history and you can see that people were skeptical about new things, yet things always keep on advancing and being invented.

Do you not realise that humanity is always advancing or are you that delusional? Natural is not better by any means, and there are countless examples to prove this. We are on the edge of a gene editing breakthrough, you really think we can't advance surgeries to a point where an incel can be "fixed"?

If you honestly think anything artificial will never match natural I just can't argue with you, there are already surgeries that give amazing natural results and it's only going to get better over the years. If you're at a point where you wanna LDAR, why not try to looksmax or find new ways to "ascend"?

takurak said:
What if the first guy turned out to be 5'4. You don't know that and again, this is the best result produced which is cherrypicked from the 1000 other shit results available on the web or never even published because of how shit they are. 

since youre coping mechanisms are so strong, do aware me on this as well.
If he is 5ft4 he could get leg lengthening surgery. In India it´s only like 20k.

I´ve personally been to some of the best plastic surgeons in the world and a lot of the before and afters they show you in person would even make your head spin. They shit on the dude I posted. If anything plastic surgery is drastically underrated. Almost nobody who had surgery wants their face plastered on the internet, hence there aren´t many good before and afters online. I´ve seen legit subhumans turned into guys that would give the chad you posted a run for his money. I literally almost fell off my chair when some of the plastic surgeons showed me some of their before and afters. Pretty much any flaw can be fixed with plastic surgery.

Getlooksordie said:
If he is 5ft4 he could get leg lengthening surgery. In India it´s only like 20k.

And do you not understand the complications involved not to mention how disproportionate they'd look?

TripleCel said:
You're really making yourself look dumn, stem cells are not at a point where they can be used to create reliable human organ counterparts , but they definitely will.
Just go back to any time in history and you can see that people were skeptical about new things, yet things always keep on advancing and being invented.

Do you not realise that humanity is always advancing or are you that delusional? Natural is not better by any means, and there are countless examples to prove this. We are on the edge of a gene editing breakthrough, you really think we can't advance surgeries to a point where an incel can be "fixed"?

If you honestly think anything artificial will never match natural I just can't argue with you, there are already surgeries that give amazing natural results and it's only going to get better over the years. If you're at a point where you wanna LDAR, why not try to looksmax or find new ways to "ascend"?

Cope like the pope. 

When global warming fucks over third world countries like it already has due to their lack of defense, and you live safeguarded in you're suburban home talking about humanity beating nature

Do you know how utterly delusional you sound?

A women with a heart transplant got pregnant, she died. 'Muh we can beat nature'. 
A man had leg lenghening surgery, he can't walk at 50, and he's disproportionate.
A man had hair transplant, not enough density. 

It's really over for you boy! I realized that a long time ago but its hilarious when people like you don't and cope so strong over it.

takurak said:
And do you not understand the complications involved not to mention how disproportionate they'd look?
women don´t give a fuck if your body looks disproportionate if your face is good.

The complications with LL surgery dwarve the complications you have being incel.

takurak said:
Getlooksordie said:

TripleCel said:
Cope like the pope.
When global warming fucks over third world countries like it already has due to their lack of defense, and you live safeguarded in you're suburban home talking about humanity beating nature
Do you know how utterly delusional you sound?
A women with a heart transplant got pregnant, she died. 'Muh we can beat nature'.
A man had leg lenghening surgery, he can't walk at 50, and he's disproportionate.
A man had hair transplant, not enough density.
It's really over for you boy! I realized that a long time ago but its hilarious when people like you don't and cope so strong over it.

just LOL at everything you just said, the only delusional one is you.

"A women with a heart transplant got pregnant, she died. 'Muh we can beat nature'. - So because a single woman with a heart transplant died we can't make artificial hearts that are better than natural ones? A woman died of a heart attack so all hearts are shit oh well.

You're saying we can't add or reshape bone to improve one's looks? Just look at lefort examples and think that it WILL get better over time, if you deny that you're just being ignorant.

"A man had leg lenghening surgery, he can't walk at 50, and he's disproportionate." - You're giving examples of medicine and cosmetic enhancemt today, I never said we reached a point were we can change our looks drastically and effectively yet. Also, HGH is an example of how humans can "artificially" increase something like "natural" height, how you gonna cope with that fact boyo?

"A man had hair transplant, not enough density." - So you're denying that science isn't / won't be advanced enough to attach a couple of synthetic hairs to the skull? You do understand that anything that can be made naturally can also be made artificially for example mimicking human hair DNA in a lab?

Scientific advances in literally every field are all around you and happen all the time, from new surgeries to new medicinal innovation to the new phones that are remarkably different from those 10 years ago. But you're probably right it's all just cope smh.

Keep LDAR buddy, just when you're in your deathbed with your life support machine keeping you alive be sure to check how cosmetic surgery advanced and maybe look at a couple of transformations to see what you've missed out on.

P.S. I never said I can fix my appearance and escape inceldom, but your logic that everything artificial will never be or look natural is retarded. If we all sit down and LDAR we can never have a chance at escaping, so why not try to moneymax and save up for the new surgeries that will undeniably pop up eventually?

Cope or not, if you don't believe humanity that has accomplished many amazing feats will be able to change some fucking features that are made of bone and soft tissue on a face, you're just wrong.

whogivesafucc said:
you're like 6-6.5 PSL dude
just lol at you saying shit like this
Yeah dude, he should be embracing looksmaxxing more.

gymceling will never get you those precious mm of bone

easy for the normie fakecel to say

Nice Text but....didn´t read/10.

Low IQ thread made by a fakecel to make real incels give up life.

You should be banned.

KilluminoidBR said:

You should be banned.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]5' 7" (1,72m)[/font]

But we need out copes.

KilluminoidBR said:

You should be banned.

Incels should give up though