Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looksmaxing surgery won't be enough to ascend

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
We have to get a penis enlargement surgery too. Obviously we'll get dates and Tinder matches and foids will drool over us after we become Chads but once we (incels with small penises) will unzip our pants, foids will make a run towards the door. Foids hate men with small dicks. They crave for Tyrones with 10+ inch dicks who can ram her cervix. Chads and Tyrones with small penises are not so different from us.

Penis enlargement surgery is effective as 81% of men rate their satisfaction as "high" or "very high". But it comes with a lot of complications and side effects.The side effects may include nerve damage, infections, difficulty getting an erection or the penis may look bulkier or not shaped as per expectations. Plus the penis remains swollen for weeks and we won't be able to coom for 30-40 days.

Fuck this cucked life. Chads won the genetic lottery without even doing anything and we have to endure so much hardships and pain and spend of thousands of dollars to ascend. FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN LIFE.

Nope. I'd rather have a functioning dick, then a 10 inch nerve damaged barely functional penor

Nope. I'd rather have a functioning dick, then a 10 inch nerve damaged barely functional penor
Yep. Like I said it comes with a lot of complications and side effects. Its impossible to ascend.

I can never ascend.

Luckily my shlong is pretty good. Hopefully my surgery in two months will be sufficient. Height will be my biggest problem, but I'm just gonna litfraud and hope my post surgery Chadface will make up for it.

Just transplant my brain into a chad already at this point. :feelsUnreal:

Penis enlargement is bullshit imo.Go watch any video about "penis enlargement" on jewtube it's always ugly oldcels getting their surgery to increase their peepee by one inch.Just lol

Luckily my shlong is pretty good. Hopefully my surgery in two months will be sufficient. Height will be my biggest problem, but I'm just gonna litfraud and hope my post surgery Chadface will make up for it.
Good for you