Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxxed Jsanza29 Is a Fakecel

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date
speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
Sick pic of me

He's also 190cm tall (approximately 6'3") so I see no reason why he would be incel. How do we know he's that tall? From the wiki:

if that pic is real how retarded is he not to have gotten pussy

if that pic is real how retarded is he not to have gotten pussy
There are some possible reasons:
1) He has zero face-to-face rejections.
2) He is unwilling to fuck fat women.
3) He's unwilling to date fat women.

And why wouldn't it be real? Lmao the degree at which people will not believe it.

what is his age?

What cuntry is he from?

Holy shit!! Is that really him?
Damn I wish I had his hairline

Mogs me to the baltics and back @Napoleon de Geso @Weeb25

Racepill is true buddy boyo.
Do you think women ask guys where they are from to decide if they are white? LMAO they take a quick look at their height, face and skin tone to decide.

Extremely low IQ response from your part.

Do you think women ask guys where they are from to decide if they are white? LMAO they take a quick look at their height, face and skin tone to decide.

Country is somewhat important. Western developed countries give good halo effect in certain parts of the world.

Country is somewhat important. Western developed countries give good halo effect in certain parts of the world.
So if a curry dude is from some western european country (england, united states) it will give them halo? Fucking kek.

View attachment 173607
He's also 190cm tall (approximately 6'3") so I see no reason why he would be incel. How do we know he's that tall? From the wiki:

It's over for eye area cels

Screenshot 20191201 103658

If this guy is incel, what chance to we have?
Wtf is wrong with this world, someone blow my brains out already

He already has a good area. You can also test it yourself by making a tinder experiment with his pic.

His eye area is utter shit mathematical precision does not lie

As if options from a dog shit site mean anything
It's the most popular dating app. So yes.

JFL at you trying to give EVERY SINGLE excuse to declare him incel.

JFL at how biased you'd have to be to think he wouldn't get only rejections.

It's the most popular dating app. So yes.

JFL at you trying to give EVERY SINGLE excuse to declare him incel.

We also have data that shows women will use men for a free meal

As for ever exuse his cantal tilt is off literally no dimorphism can we stop coping already

Do you think women ask guys where they are from to decide if they are white?
They will judge like accent and if it is found the guy is, say Brit, girls will treat him more better. Do you think a Romanian guy would do better than a Swedish guy in dating world? JFL at denying the racepill.

We also have data that shows women will use men for a free meal

As for ever exuse his cantal tilt is off literally no dimorphism can we stop coping already
Go do a tinder experiment. You're a fakecel apologist. Nothing more from me to say here.
They will judge like accent and if it is found the guy is, say Brit, girls will treat him more better. Do you think a Romanian guy would do better than a Swedish guy in dating world? JFL at denying the racepill.
How many foreigners can tell apart between a Swedish and a Romanian accent? Even someone like me, a person who's very advanced in english, doesn't know how those accents sound.

Foreigners can only tell apart USA english accent and UK english accent.

And this still isn't quite a racepill. A curry born in USA could have a native american accent and he would still be curry. Your example was about the accentpill.

Go do a tinder experiment. You're a fakecel apologist. Nothing more from me to say here.

How many foreigners can tell apart between a Swedish and a Romanian accent? Even someone like me, a person who's very advanced in english, doesn't know how those accents sound.

And this still isn't quite a racepill. A curry born in USA could have a native american accent and he would still be curry. Your example was about the accentpill.

You need to swallow the cavill its over for even for chad he's actually only normie in foid eyes unless you look like cavill it's over

You need to swallow the cavill its over for even for chad he's actually only normie in foid eyes unless you look like cavill it's over

Every time some incels is doxxed and his pictures posted he mogs me brutally.

its very rare for whites to be ugly tbh, at 6'3 u just need to be not deformed to not be incel

He would slay with jaw implants.

he's 5/10 and that is including the height halo. nothing special which combined with the autism makes him unattractive to women.

Mogs me from mars to sirius

So if a curry dude is from some western european country (england, united states) it will give them halo? Fucking kek.

Where did I talk about them? I said that in some cases, it is a halo effect.

In attempt to push your "height>X" bullshit you're being willingly delusional.
Download 5

Cope, he is still normie tier at best and he is literally retarded