Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmaxxed Jsanza29 Is a Fakecel

• Thread starter speedtypingincel
  • Start date
JFL so many failed normies on here who could be Chads or Chadlites if they looksmaxxed.

Yeah, so what? Looksmaxxed jsanza is fakecel.
thats not what his jaw,eye area,hairline,skin or cheekbones looks like
by those standards everyone here,including you is a fakecel

thats not what his jaw,eye area,hairline,skin or cheekbones looks like
by those standards everyone here,including you is a fakecel
Can't call yourself incel if you haven't looksmaxxed. Can't be incel when you're a fat fuck.

And yes, by these standards, you correctly assumed that 90% of this forum are fakecels.

Can't call yourself incel if you haven't looksmaxxed. Can't be incel when you're a fat fuck.
"looksmaxxed" is everything including surgery that costs thousands.
Not everyone has so much money

Holy shit!! Is that really him?
Damn I wish I had his hairline
that implies that you already have his height and looks. I always knew you were a chad. I always knew it.

that implies that you already have his height and looks. I always knew you were a chad. I always knew it.
Stop putting words into people's mouth.
I am way shorter than him and don't have his looks.

I only mentioned my hairline, which is shit. Keep the discussion on topic

Stop putting words into people's mouth.
I am way shorter than him and don't have his looks.

I only mentioned my hairline, which is shit. Keep the discussion on topic
tbh i was just fucking with you homie :feelsokman:

tbh i was just fucking with you homie :feelsokman:
OK :feelskek:
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

dude pepe pointing a gun in my face is unironically scary. it actually makes me uncomfortable for some reason like i'm actually about to get shot:feelskek::feelskek:

lol. It's still over for him.
No way that guy could get laid in the west.

dude pepe pointing a gun in my face is unironically scary. it actually makes me uncomfortable for some reason like i'm actually about to get shot:feelskek::feelskek:
I'm just really obsessed with pepe with guns
full

if that pic is real how retarded is he not to have gotten pussy

Not only is it not real, but it would be impossible for jsanza29 to look like that even with an infinite amount of money, and surgeries that yeilded perfect results. For starters, the morph shortened his midface from glabella to subnasal, which is impossible for any surgery, even lefort 1, to do.

With enough photoshop skills you could morph a high T, horse faced ogre into a Korean pretty boy. That doesn't mean it would be an attainable "looksmax" goal, even with a lot of surgery. Bone (and even cartilage, skin, and soft tissue) is not infinitely malleable like pixels on an image.

Last edited:
Not only is it not real, but it would be impossible for jsanza29 to look like that even with an infinite amount of money, and surgeries that yeilded perfect results. For starters, the morph shortened his midface from glabella to subnasal, which is impossible for any surgery, even lefort 1, to do.

With enough photoshop skills you could morph a high T, horse faced ogre into a Korean pretty boy. That doesn't mean it would be an attainable "looksmax" goal, even with a lot of surgery. Bone (and even cartilage, skin, and soft tissue) is not infinitely malleable like pixels on an image.
His midface (glabella to subnasal) is exactly the same. You can measure it yourself. And he posted this image on bodybuilding.com 7 years ago. Did you check the source I provided?

Jsanza is based as fuck

His midface (glabella to subnasal) is exactly the same. You can measure it yourself. And he posted this image on bodybuilding.com 7 years ago. Did you check the source I provided?

His midface was shortened dramatically. Look at an unshopped pic:

LOL if you think his midface was unaltered in that pic.

Last edited:
Lmao that pic is photoshopped af

Are you unironically claiming this image to be genuine and unphotoshopped? This pic was photoshopped by someone on back on puahate.

Also his midface was shortened dramatically. Look at an unshopped pic:

damn he looks way better there than on this pic
Download 5

did he get fat or did he lose weight?

Last edited:
"looksmaxxed" is everything including surgery that costs thousands.
Not everyone has so much money
Nope, looksmaxxing is what you can looks maxx within the natural range. Surgeries aren't natural. Same goes with leg lengthening surgery.

Nope, looksmaxxing is what you can looks maxx within the natural range. Surgeries aren't natural. Same goes with leg lengthening surgery.
THEN HOW THE FUCK IS HE GONNA FIX HIS JAW SKIN AND HAIRLINE YOU DUMBASS.
ARE YOU WILLFULLY IGNORANT OR GENUENLY AUTISTIC.THATS NOT WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE,ITS A MORPH
Sick pic of me
Sz   size

His midface was shortened dramatically. Look at an unshopped pic:

The angle the pic was taken from is tilting up, so it appears as if his midface is longer.
THEN HOW THE FUCK IS HE GONNA FIX HIS JAW SKIN AND HAIRLINE YOU DUMBASS.
ARE YOU WILLFULLY IGNORANT OR GENUENLY AUTISTIC.THATS NOT WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE,ITS A MORPH
View attachment 174175View attachment 174176
In this pic his face is too close so it appears as if his midface is longer.

At the end of the day you can all ask him and confirm that it was him the one who posted it on bodybuilding.com (link is on the original post). But I guess you want, every single excuse to call him incel.

There are some possible reasons:
1) He has zero face-to-face rejections.
2) He is unwilling to fuck fat women.
3) He's unwilling to date fat women.

And why wouldn't it be real? Lmao the degree at which people will not believe it.
Fat women are out of his league

If fat women are rejecting gymcels with 10% bodyfat then they are for sure rejecting this fucker
Again, can't be sure unless he has at least 20 face-to-face rejections. He's also approximately 6'3" (190cm). Case closed.

Pic is a morph (made on Lookism ?), he has never looked like that.

At the end of the day you can all ask him and confirm that it was him the one who posted it on bodybuilding.com

He is the one who posted it, but that doesn't matter because it was still a morph that he posted from puahate. Back on puahate lots of people were doing morphs of him. He was a meme there back in 2011-2013. He reposted some of those morphs on youtube and on other forums.

There's a million reasons it's super obvious that the pic is heavily shopped. I can easily prove it.

Look at the bookcase behind him. Notice how obviously distorted it is. It's shifting upwards where it's close to his jaw because that's where his jaw was shifted upwards with the smudge tool. There's a million other reasons it's obvious that this pic was heavily shopped, but this is the most obvious. Or are you going to argue that that's how the bookcase actually is, and that the books inside of it in that area are also distorted in the same way in real life?

Last edited:
Or are you going to argue that that's how the bookcase actually is, and that the books inside of it in that area are also distorted in the same way in real life?
Nope.

He is the one who posted it, but that doesn't matter because it was still a morph that he posted from puahate. Back on puahate lots of people were doing morphs of him. He was a meme there back in 2011-2013. He reposted some of those morphs on youtube and on other forums.

There's a million reasons it's super obvious that the pic is heavily shopped. I can easily prove it.

Look at the bookcase behind him. Notice how obviously distorted it is. It's shifting upwards where it's close to his jaw because that's where his jaw was shifted upwards with the smudge tool. There's a million other reasons it's obvious that this pic was heavily shopped, but this is the most obvious. Or are you going to argue that that's how the bookcase actually is, and that the books inside of it in that area are also distorted in the same way in real life?

Even just the shiny bit on his face on the photo shows clearly it's been doctored.