Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxxing EXPOSED - the BRUTAL reality

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Here's what I've come to realise about looksmaxxing.

1. Getting a "glowing tan"
  • Absolutely wrecks havoc on your skin and destroys your skin in the long-run
  • Dramatically increases likely hood of Skin cancer

2. Straightening your teeth (Bracers, Invisalign) - (was thinking of doing this myself recently, decided against it for now at least)
  • Initial cost of $5000 to $8000
  • Must wear a retainer at night for the rest of your life to maintain or teeth shift away again (or you have to have a metal bar installed behind your teeth for life)
  • Metal bar in your teeth isn't something most people want to live with, so most go with retainer
  • Retainers must be replaced, and cost several hundred dollars each - this is a permanent yearly cost for the rest of your life.
3. Keeping up with fashion (clothes, shoes, accessories)

• ALL clothes wear out eventually, some faster than others, but even the expensive clothing wears out
  • You cannot just buy a few sets of clothes, or else you will be wearing the same stuff all the time
  • Considering a single fashionable jacket can set you back $500, how many jackets are you going to own? You can't just have 2 or 3, you need 10, maybe 15 or more, and to cycle between each one.
  • You need to own many pairs of shoes to pull this off, or you just look like a poor-fag try hard.
  • You need to own many different kinds of accessories to pull this off, or you just look like a poor-fag try hard.
  • Everything you buy ends up wearing out and needs replacing, this is a never ending cost
4. Diet and maintaining a low body-fat percentage (For most guys this requires never ending god-like willpower)

• Being autistically obsessive over calories and macro-nutrients, or not tracking, but doing an extremely restrictive diet (example: only eating meat, or fasting 20 hours a day)
  • Even if tracking calories/macros, you have to weigh everything out with a kitchen scale, or scan bar-codes of package foods, or enter in macros to an smart phone app, even when tracking, you still cannot eat like a "normal" person, instead of being that guy with the tupperwear, you're that guy who carries around a kitchen scale and is always looking at diet app to cross-reference nutritional information
  • You will be food-focused all day, thinking of what combinbation of food you will eat to fit you calories for the day, or if you're not counting calories/macros, you're just eating the same thing everyday, either way you're alienated from a normal existence when it comes to food.
  • For some guys, being lean is easy, but for MANY OF YOU, who will be attempting to get lean, you will be constantly hungry, your body doesn't want to be shredded, it doesn't even want to be lean, you'll be suffering daily just to maintain it, for most guys this is the reality; only CHAD and a handful of incels can maintain a very low bodyfat and not suffer from trying to maintain it
  • Maintaining a low-body for many guys, it will just take over your life completely
  • CHAD eats PIZZA and stays SHREDDED, while YOU eat boiled chicken breast and broccoli.......but you say Chads only do this because steroids? lets move onto steroids.
5. Steroids

• The majority of men on steroids LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHIT
  • I have seen many steroid users at my gym, and only the top 1% of them actually look "aesthetic" most look like DOG SHIT
  • A natural with really great genetics for aesthetics, will look better than the majority of steroid users, maximal muscle on your frame does not equal aesthetics, its how the muscle sits on your frame, as well as the frame itself
  • There are lots of different drugs, and all of them come with negative side effects, 99/100 guys who get on steroids are going to have at least a few of the side effects, if not many.
  • The only difference between a fitness model and a typical steroid user - the fitness model has "stars aligned" perfect genetics where he suffers 0 side effects from the steroids, he keeps his hairline, he doesn't get acne, he doesn't gain a ton of body hair, his frame holds the extra gains really well, and he is naturally facially good looking and tall.
  • Steroids will not automatically have you replicate an aesthetic body, if you look like dog shit naturally, it is almost guaranteed you'll look like shit on steroids
  • You can up end NOT being able to have kids, so you're basically going to get CUCKED by any woman in the long-run if you ascend with gear, and it just so happens to fuck up your fertility.
  • Lastly - Steroid gains are NOT FOR LIFE, once you start, you have to stay on for LIFE, so this is not a decision you should take lightly, this like everything else so far is a never ending cost.
6. THIS IS ENERGY, TIME, MONEY, WILLPOWER, DEDICATION, EFFORT AND LIFE THAT YOU'RE DEDICATING TO TRY AND SIMPLY KEEP UP

Chads, Chadlites, and High-tier normies will surpass you in every other way, because they don't have to worry about this shit, they can focus on more important things and get far ahead in life, where as you're spending all of your will power and mental energy, time and money on this stuff, which those guys don't have to do, they just fucking EXIST, so they can put all their will power and mental energy into actually getting somewhere in life, you cannot overcome this disadvantage.

At the end of the day, this is a battle you cannot win - you have to expend never ending amounts of mental energy and money into trying to keep up this facade of trying to imitate a Chad, or Chadlite, or high-tier normie. Even then, at the end of the day, if your face just isn't attractive and or your height isn't tall enough, all of this is completely worthless, and to repeat myself again, while you spend all your energy on this, the top 20% are getting ahead in other ways in life.

Remember - EVERYONE is doing this, so even if you go through with EVERYTHING I listed, you're doing it to just KEEP UP, you're not getting any advantage, women are attracted to FEATURES that for the most part CANNOT BE ALTERED or CHANGED without SIGNIFICANT or COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC methods.

So what now? NOTHING - its over no matter what the fuck you do. All of these things may seem like improvements on paper, but they will be extremely short-lived improvements that bring a FUCK LOAD of extra problems to your life. IMAGINE fucking yourself up in the long run to try and IMPRESS some fucking FOID CUNTS who dont give a single FUCK about any of these looks-maxxing improvements, because you're still not tall, your face is still not handsome, what kind of life is this, to have it spend just trying to doll yourself up, like the beautiful one, in those rat/mice experiments, you're literally a fucking INCEL RODENT. A FUCKING RODENTCEL. A BEAUTIFULONE-RODENTCEL.

Last edited:
Looksmaxxing is a pointless endeavor if you're not at least average looking. I keep saying that by jumping through more and more hoops, men are just letting women increase their standards. 15 years ago barely anyone lifted weights, now it's expected of you to go to the gym at a minimum. """"""Self improvement"""""" as defined by normalshits is one of the worst forms of female worship. Instead of spending money on creatine and gym memberships, create something beautiful and fulfill your own life goals. As an ugly male, it was over for you before it even began.

Can't change your bones boyo.

Spot on man :feelzez:. Looksmaxxing is gigantic cope if you dont have the right face, race, or height for it.

I will never understand the idiots that tell me to roid because they will think it helps with life quality.

For braces and retainers simply use free healthcare theory (only applicable in certain western European countries)

Infinite IQ post, this should be pinned so all the gigacopers would read it.

Chads, Chadlites, and High-tier normies will surpass you in every other way, because they don't have to worry about this shit, they can focus on more important things and get far ahead in life, where as you're spending all of your will power and mental energy, time and money on this stuff, which those guys don't have to do, they just fucking EXIST, so they can put all their will power and mental energy into actually getting somewhere in life, you cannot overcome this disadvantage.
Very brutal stuff right here. You are actually giving up all your dreams, desires and passions in life by putting this much effort into this stuff. Brutal brutal brutal
on a redpill forum
-bp69 approved, obvious stuff, but well put together.

Diet and maintaining a low body-fat percentage (For most guys this requires never ending god-like willpower)
Only thing I will say is, if you are below 6ft tall, it is not very hard to maintain decent physique. You don't need the 10% bf physique to looksmaxx gymwise, getting down to 15-20 range and slight buff is fine for wearing clothes. And to attain this physique all you need to do is eat reasonably healthy, and hit the gym 2-3 times a week for an hour or so, which is good for you anyway. Eating junkfood/drinking soda every day and sitting on a chair 24/7 is not something anyone should want anyway).

Spot on man :feelzez:. Looksmaxxing is gigantic cope if you dont have the right face, race, or height for it.

I will never understand the idiots that tell me to roid because they will think it helps with life quality.
You're a pessimistic autist.

You're a pessimistic autist.
???. This makes no sense and random. Why am I a pessimistic autist? How does that have anything to do with this topic/thread? Enjoy your report and warning, troll :feelskek:

I see that youre trying to get me to say something dumb because im at 70%. Didnt work buddy boyo. I reported you to mods.

???. This makes no sense and random. Why am I a pessimistic autist? How does that have anything to do with this topic/thread? Enjoy your report and warning, troll :feelskek:

I see that youre trying to get me to say something dumb because im at 70%. Didnt work buddy boyo. I reported you to mods.
Someone's very grumpy today....are you not autistic which is in your Sig?

Someone's very grumpy today....are you not autistic which is in your Sig?
Why do you always stalk my posts and talk to me weird? Like the "talking mouse" shit and the way you talk to me. No one else does this shit. Its aggrivating, annoying, and confusing. I notice that you dont do this to other users. I will continue to report you until you stop.

Is it possible to not have to wear a retainer for straight teeth? I don’t believe that, not in 2019 there has to be a better way :feelsseriously:

Why do you always stalk my posts and talk to me weird? Like the "talking mouse" shit and the way you talk to me. No one else does this shit. Its aggrivating, annoying, and confusing. I notice that you dont do this to other users. I will continue to report you until you stop.

Colvin after roidmaxxing for the first time

Colvin after roidmaxxing for the first time

Laugh 3

Number 3 is bluepilled bullshit.

Chad can dress like this and still slay:

TLDR; moneymaxxing = looksmaxxing

Solution: keep your looks and just move to Asia

Spinning the hamster wheel of self-improvement is pretty dumb when you're sub5. Have there ever been a single sub5 man who managed to ascend and live a happy life as a result of vigorous self-improvement?

u have to look good to looksmatch

Spinning the hamster wheel of self-improvement is pretty dumb when you're sub5. Have there ever been a single sub5 man who managed to ascend and live a happy life as a result of vigorous self-improvement?
Ascension doesnt exist for sub5 males.

Too long , But i get your point

i agree with this. This is just to perfect. A ugly curry can looksmax all his life but at the end he’s still be a 5’7 balding curry who took fin and got limp dick and has probably joint pains from working out and wasted his life on eating clean and training and listening to audio books while chad was born 6’2 with a jaw line and nice hair line and didn’t try any looks maxing

No looksmaxx to my face tbh i prefer to give up and cope until rope

no only money can help sub5 men,

i agree with this. This is just to perfect. A ugly curry can looksmax all his life but at the end he’s still be a 5’7 balding curry who took fin and got limp dick and has probably joint pains from working out and wasted his life on eating clean and training and listening to audio books while chad was born 6’2 with a jaw line and nice hair line and didn’t try any looks maxing

FUCK

I forgot to talk about hairloss/balding, and the drugs associated with it. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I should redo the thread. That was 1 of the main important ones, how could I fucking forget it. FUCK

FUCK

I forgot to talk about hairloss/balding, and the drugs associated with it. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I should redo the thread. That was 1 of the main important ones, how could I fucking forget it. FUCK

It’s alright man you covered mostly everything of importance. It was a brutal blackpill nonetheless

Looksmaxxing is a pointless endeavor if you're not at least average looking. I keep saying that by jumping through more and more hoops, men are just letting women increase their standards. 15 years ago barely anyone lifted weights, now it's expected of you to go to the gym at a minimum. """"""Self improvement"""""" as defined by normalshits is one of the worst forms of female worship. Instead of spending money on creatine and gym memberships, create something beautiful and fulfill your own life goals. As an ugly male, it was over for you before it even began.
THIS x 1000.

When you looksmaxx like this, it allows women to raise their standards without having to do anything themselves. As males, we need to stop focusing so much on what females want and simply sidestep them. It is a futile effort to try and make them happy and content. They can never be happy. It goes against their biology to be happy and content. We need to create a situation for women that forces them to compete and improve. Think either war killing off many males, or something artificial filling the void they cause with their hypergamy.

There is no ascension for ugly males. Nature will not allow it. We must surpass nature.

FUCK

Its okay OP.

1. Getting a "glowing tan"
  • Absolutely wrecks havoc on your skin and destroys your skin in the long-run
  • Dramatically increases likely hood of Skin cancer

2. Straightening your teeth (Bracers, Invisalign) - (was thinking of doing this myself recently, decided against it for now at least)
  • Initial cost of $5000 to $8000
  • Must wear a retainer at night for the rest of your life to maintain or teeth shift away again (or you have to have a metal bar installed behind your teeth for life)
  • Metal bar in your teeth isn't something most people want to live with, so most go with retainer
  • Retainers must be replaced, and cost several hundred dollars each - this is a permanent yearly cost for the rest of your life.
3. Keeping up with fashion (clothes, shoes, accessories)

• ALL clothes wear out eventually, some faster than others, but even the expensive clothing wears out
  • You cannot just buy a few sets of clothes, or else you will be wearing the same stuff all the time
  • Considering a single fashionable jacket can set you back $500, how many jackets are you going to own? You can't just have 2 or 3, you need 10, maybe 15 or more, and to cycle between each one.
  • You need to own many pairs of shoes to pull this off, or you just look like a poor-fag try hard.
  • You need to own many different kinds of accessories to pull this off, or you just look like a poor-fag try hard.
  • Everything you buy ends up wearing out and needs replacing, this is a never ending cost
4. Diet and maintaining a low body-fat percentage (For most guys this requires never ending god-like willpower)

• Being autistically obsessive over calories and macro-nutrients, or not tracking, but doing an extremely restrictive diet (example: only eating meat, or fasting 20 hours a day)
  • Even if tracking calories/macros, you have to weigh everything out with a kitchen scale, or scan bar-codes of package foods, or enter in macros to an smart phone app, even when tracking, you still cannot eat like a "normal" person, instead of being that guy with the tupperwear, you're that guy who carries around a kitchen scale and is always looking at diet app to cross-reference nutritional information
  • You will be food-focused all day, thinking of what combinbation of food you will eat to fit you calories for the day, or if you're not counting calories/macros, you're just eating the same thing everyday, either way you're alienated from a normal existence when it comes to food.
  • For some guys, being lean is easy, but for MANY OF YOU, who will be attempting to get lean, you will be constantly hungry, your body doesn't want to be shredded, it doesn't even want to be lean, you'll be suffering daily just to maintain it, for most guys this is the reality; only CHAD and a handful of incels can maintain a very low bodyfat and not suffer from trying to maintain it
  • Maintaining a low-body for many guys, it will just take over your life completely
  • CHAD eats PIZZA and stays SHREDDED, while YOU eat boiled chicken breast and broccoli.......but you say Chads only do this because steroids? lets move onto steroids.
5. Steroids

• The majority of men on steroids LOOK LIKE FUCKING SHIT
  • I have seen many steroid users at my gym, and only the top 1% of them actually look "aesthetic" most look like DOG SHIT
  • A natural with really great genetics for aesthetics, will look better than the majority of steroid users, maximal muscle on your frame does not equal aesthetics, its how the muscle sits on your frame, as well as the frame itself
  • There are lots of different drugs, and all of them come with negative side effects, 99/100 guys who get on steroids are going to have at least a few of the side effects, if not many.
  • The only difference between a fitness model and a typical steroid user - the fitness model has "stars aligned" perfect genetics where he suffers 0 side effects from the steroids, he keeps his hairline, he doesn't get acne, he doesn't gain a ton of body hair, his frame holds the extra gains really well, and he is naturally facially good looking and tall.
  • Steroids will not automatically have you replicate an aesthetic body, if you look like dog shit naturally, it is almost guaranteed you'll look like shit on steroids
  • You can up end NOT being able to have kids, so you're basically going to get CUCKED by any woman in the long-run if you ascend with gear, and it just so happens to fuck up your fertility.
  • Lastly - Steroid gains are NOT FOR LIFE, once you start, you have to stay on for LIFE, so this is not a decision you should take lightly, this like everything else so far is a never ending cost.
6. THIS IS ENERGY, TIME, MONEY, WILLPOWER, DEDICATION, EFFORT AND LIFE THAT YOU'RE DEDICATING TO TRY AND SIMPLY KEEP UP

At the end of the day, this is a battle you cannot win - you have to expend never ending amounts of mental energy and money into trying to keep up this facade of trying to imitate a Chad, or Chadlite, or high-tier normie. Even then, at the end of the day, if your face just isn't attractive and or your height isn't tall enough, all of this is completely worthless, and to repeat myself again, while you spend all your energy on this, the top 20% are getting ahead in other ways in life.

Remember - EVERYONE is doing this, so even if you go through with EVERYTHING I listed, you're doing it to just KEEP UP, you're not getting any advantage, women are attracted to FEATURES that for the most part CANNOT BE ALTERED or CHANGED without SIGNIFICANT or COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC methods.

So what now? NOTHING - its over no matter what the fuck you do. All of these things may seem like improvements on paper, but they will be extremely short-lived improvements that bring a FUCK LOAD of extra problems to your life. IMAGINE fucking yourself up in the long run to try and IMPRESS some fucking FOID CUNTS who dont give a single FUCK about any of these looks-maxxing improvements, because you're still not tall, your face is still not handsome, what kind of life is this, to have it spend just trying to doll yourself up, like the beautiful one, in those rat/mice experiments, you're literally a fucking INCEL RODENT. A FUCKING RODENTCEL. A BEAUTIFULONE-RODENTCEL.
Mandalorian IQ

Mods should pin this post ASAP!

I almost took the Steroidpill but it seems its not worth it. It bears repeating that foids only care about the stuff you CANNOT change. Looksmaxxing inorder to get foids is a giga cope and has no return on Investment.

Its over.

Absolutely brutal, it's over

Gymlets need to understand that no amount of muscle on your tiny frame will make you attractive when there’s a taller skinny dude who hasn’t even touched a weight in his life gets far more attention from the opposite sex than you will ever.

Gymlets should realise gaining too much muscle on a tiny frame makes you look like a mini coping fridge with a pair of legs. It’s not aesthetically pleasing because it’s unproportional.

Looksmaxxing without surgerymaxxing is autismmaxxing.

"For most guys this requires never ending god-like willpower"

Chad can eat anything he wants and be low bodyfat, while incels have to workout daily and diet.

I love these atomic blackpills. As everyone said, you need to have an average base for looksmaxx to work.
However, this defeatist attitude won’t help anyone. There’s always going to be a bigger Chad to mog you.
Don’t worry and carry on. You need to feel accomplishment, for your mental health.

And if a foid realizes you are looksmaxxing,she will see you as a tryhard who tries to compensate and thus will pick a natural born high tier normie (or better) since he can pass his genetics.Also no looksmaxing for your height or brain,over for non nt manlets:feelscry:

FUCK

One of the best posts on this forum.

I think you should have mentioned AGE.

Even if you looks max in your 20s, how many hold it past 30?

How many roid bros are still lean after 30? Unless they're legit pro competitors, very few men keep up being lean past a certain age. Then they just revert to balding and fat like most other men.

In the end, most westerns revert to their natural fat state. In the USA, from our government, they say only 30% are NOT overweight.

Yeah I bought some hugo boss jacket for $800 AUD. I like it, just it’s massive cope JFL

Over, youre going to need another 10 of those jackets, or people are gona start to ask questions "this guy always wearing that 1 jacket wtf must be a try harding poorfag trying to look rich lmfao"

One of the best posts on this forum.

I think you should have mentioned AGE.

Even if you looks max in your 20s, how many hold it past 30?

How many roid bros are still lean after 30? Unless they're legit pro competitors, very few men keep up being lean past a certain age. Then they just revert to balding and fat like most other men.

In the end, most westerns revert to their natural fat state. In the USA, from our government, they say only 30% are NOT overweight.

Age is another big one.

All this looksmaxxing is on a short-timeline.

Guys are trying to RECREATE Chads experience, but the thing is, Chads experiences are from 15 to 25. You looksmaxxing at 20, so by 25 or to 30 you've "looksmaxxed", then what? What is left for you? You already missed the boat, it fucking sailed a long time ago (not that it would work anyway).

Looksmaxxing is unironically a giant fucking cope.

That said Im not saying people should just become 500lbs bloated messes, but im just saying people are fucking putting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much emphasis on looksmaxxing and its actual effectiveness, whilst also completely ignoring the enormous negative side effects of looksmaxxing, and also ignoring how all time goes by and how you cannot keep up with this AND ignoring the most important fact that WHILE YOURE LOOKSMAXXING, CHAD IS GETTING AHEAD IN LIFE IN OTHER WAYS, SO BY THE TIME YOU THINK YOUVE CAUGHT UP TO CHAD (YOU NEVER WILL), YOURE STILL LIGHT YEARS AWAY, WHILE YOUVE BEEN LOOKSMAXXING, CHADS BEEN ENTREPRENEURMAXXING

People who think about looksmaxxing as a viable strategy and being EXTREMELY short-sighted and not completely thinking through any of this.

I'll definitely coMe back and read this thread after I wake up bro

Over, youre going to need another 10 of those jackets, or people are gona start to ask questions "this guy always wearing that 1 jacket wtf must be a try harding poorfag trying to look rich lmfao
Yeah I’m on Neetbux. Anyway not gonna buy another 10 just for the sake of it. Who am I gonna impress JFL. I have 4 other jackets but they’re middle class designer jackets and not in the same class as Hugo Boss. Tommy Hilfiger, some other British brand.

I need skincare and braces+surgery asap but I can't afford it. Time is ticking.

Only virtualrealitymaxxing can save us now.

Remember - EVERYONE is doing this, so even if you go through with EVERYTHING I listed, you're doing it to just KEEP UP, you're not getting any advantage
exactly, self improvment works only if the other people aren't doing it.
if everybody is looksmaxxing the "aestetich gap" can't be filled.

Nice post but I'm still gonna get the surgeries I've been thinking about