Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looksmaxxing EXPOSED - the BRUTAL reality

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
Haha better ropemaxx instead

#3 is unnecessary

Also, braces can sometimes make your jawline even worse.

mostly agreed on the blackpill truths in this thread

i fixed my teeth with smiledirectclub and it was pretty affordable, so there are cheaper options to consider. the retainer thing is true though

Over, youre going to need another 10 of those jackets, or people are gona start to ask questions "this guy always wearing that 1 jacket wtf must be a try harding poorfag trying to look rich lmfao"

Age is another big one.

All this looksmaxxing is on a short-timeline.

Guys are trying to RECREATE Chads experience, but the thing is, Chads experiences are from 15 to 25. You looksmaxxing at 20, so by 25 or to 30 you've "looksmaxxed", then what? What is left for you? You already missed the boat, it fucking sailed a long time ago (not that it would work anyway).

Looksmaxxing is unironically a giant fucking cope.

That said Im not saying people should just become 500lbs bloated messes, but im just saying people are fucking putting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much emphasis on looksmaxxing and its actual effectiveness, whilst also completely ignoring the enormous negative side effects of looksmaxxing, and also ignoring how all time goes by and how you cannot keep up with this AND ignoring the most important fact that WHILE YOURE LOOKSMAXXING, CHAD IS GETTING AHEAD IN LIFE IN OTHER WAYS, SO BY THE TIME YOU THINK YOUVE CAUGHT UP TO CHAD (YOU NEVER WILL), YOURE STILL LIGHT YEARS AWAY, WHILE YOUVE BEEN LOOKSMAXXING, CHADS BEEN ENTREPRENEURMAXXING

People who think about looksmaxxing as a viable strategy and being EXTREMELY short-sighted and not completely thinking through any of this.

The definition of being in the west is never thinking things through. Everyone has one short sighted scheme that never works out.

A lot of popular companies don't even show profit yet have high stock price. Why? "Oh they'll have profit one day"

No they won't. Most of american finance is bullshit.

The west is just endless hope and scams.
mostly agreed on the blackpill truths in this thread

i fixed my teeth with smiledirectclub and it was pretty affordable, so there are cheaper options to consider. the retainer thing is true though

Oddly enough, most people I knew never wore theirs, including me, and our teeth never shifted.

• Must wear a retainer at night for the rest of your life to maintain or teeth shift away again (or you have to have a metal bar installed behind your teeth for life)
  • Metal bar in your teeth isn't something most people want to live with, so most go with retainer
  • Retainers must be replaced, and cost several hundred dollars each - this is a permanent yearly cost for the rest of your life.
Sadly I had to have a metal bar or my teeth would have been going everywhere. My top teeth were moving weirdly in my mouth. Jagging out. I had too many teeth actually.. had to have some taken out. Even now some of my teeth are still weirdly placed and the general area of my teeth is abnormal to your average teeth positions. :feelsbadman:

Sadly I had to have a metal bar or my teeth would have been going everywhere. My top teeth were moving weirdly in my mouth. Jagging out. I had too many teeth actually.. had to have some taken out. Even now some of my teeth are still weirdly placed and the general area of my teeth is abnormal to your average teeth positions. :feelsbadman:

Why do they move after braces? Jaw too small too small for them?

I agree with the post but some stuff to add:
- metal bar behind your teeth is something you dont notice after 2 weeks
- staying fit is good for your mental health, I agree that creatine/gym etc. is stupid for people with bad frame though. I just installed a pull up bar at home, much cheaper

The diet part looks like a fucking nightmare, also I thought you had the gym in your house

Let's say I'm 3/10. After going through all these bull crap, where will I end? 4.5/10? 5/10 max?

JFL @ sprinkle-on-a-turd-maxxing

sprinkle-poop.jpg

Let's say I'm 3/10. After going through all these bull crap, where will I end? 4.5/10? 5/10 max?

JFL @ sprinkle-on-a-turd-maxxing

sprinkle-poop.jpg
Well, then you would become a normie with a small chance to ascend with a 2/10 single mother Becky.

Well, then you would become a normie with a small chance to ascend with a 2/10 single mother Becky.

All your hard work, dedication, perseverance and consistency will pay off one day --

2obesity_iStock73702875.jpg
236284bm-4.jpg
2DEF7A9200000578-3296551-image-a-1_1446202559640.jpg
Black-men-fat-white-woman-Headerf-1440x564_c.png

maxresdefault.jpg
Obesity-Desktop-05.jpg

4. Diet and maintaining a low body-fat percentage (For most guys this requires never ending god-like willpower)

• Being autistically obsessive over calories and macro-nutrients, or not tracking, but doing an extremely restrictive diet (example: only eating meat, or fasting 20 hours a day)
  • Even if tracking calories/macros, you have to weigh everything out with a kitchen scale, or scan bar-codes of package foods, or enter in macros to an smart phone app, even when tracking, you still cannot eat like a "normal" person, instead of being that guy with the tupperwear, you're that guy who carries around a kitchen scale and is always looking at diet app to cross-reference nutritional information
  • You will be food-focused all day, thinking of what combinbation of food you will eat to fit you calories for the day, or if you're not counting calories/macros, you're just eating the same thing everyday, either way you're alienated from a normal existence when it comes to food.
  • For some guys, being lean is easy, but for MANY OF YOU, who will be attempting to get lean, you will be constantly hungry, your body doesn't want to be shredded, it doesn't even want to be lean, you'll be suffering daily just to maintain it, for most guys this is the reality; only CHAD and a handful of incels can maintain a very low bodyfat and not suffer from trying to maintain it
  • Maintaining a low-body for many guys, it will just take over your life completely
I used to be obese but I was able to get to a low body fat, and you're right about what it takes to stay shredded. I don't agree it's that hard though. I do the 20 hour daily fasts, sometimes going for 36 hours on days when I didn't go shopping, but I only eat the same foods and meals I know won't make me fat.
Chads, Chadlites, and High-tier normies will surpass you in every other way, because they don't have to worry about this shit, they can focus on more important things and get far ahead in life, where as you're spending all of your will power and mental energy, time and money on this stuff, which those guys don't have to do, they just fucking EXIST, so they can put all their will power and mental energy into actually getting somewhere in life, you cannot overcome this disadvantage.
  • CHAD eats PIZZA and stays SHREDDED, while YOU eat boiled chicken breast and broccoli.......but you say Chads only do this because steroids? lets move onto steroids.
They won't be able to do that forever. When chads reach 30-35 and still eat junk they'll be joining the incel club. But usually they'll be one of those tradcucks who will tell you "Pick yourself up by the bootstraps, that's what I did when I was young and got tons of pussy."

SO fucking legit. Tragic, but legit. Looksmaxxing is easy af for women (fakeup) but for men nearly impossible.

The Chad eats pizza meme is the best thing to ever come out of /fit/. Just sums it up. While you slave away Chad gets 1000x better results without even trying.

You can't change your race, face, or height through looksmaxxing, there are even some things that surgery can't fix. Plus looksmaxxing basically equals moneymaxxing since it's an expensive process for most of us im assuming.

Looksmaxxing is only really worth it if you're still super young or has just one fucked up defect like a shitty nose which can be easily fixed by surgery. Or if your only problem is high BF covering your good facial traits like it was the case with Itsover.

If you have multiple hard to fix defects like skull shape and eye area and are already old, it's a waste of time, effort, pain and risk.

I’m going to remake this thread better soon, to make it more clear, precise, to the point and to include more important things I left out that need addressing

Why do they move after braces? Jaw too small too small for them?
My teeth are kind of weird, I have a cleft palate. So my top teeth are long and squished inwards while my bottom teeth are short and wide.

1. Getting a "glowing tan"
  • Absolutely wrecks havoc on your skin and destroys your skin in the long-run
  • Dramatically increases likely hood of Skin cancer

Stopped reading here. What bluepill nonsense.

The sun makes your skin healthier, more beautiful and even strengthens your immune system from the surge of Vitamin D and other chemical processes. People who buy into this sun scare myth are in fact harming themselves long term.

When I went to a nightclub I saw all these steroided out, style maxxed, hair style maxxed normies & ethnic men. Which women didn't even seem to notice their existence despite those guys wearing tight shirts and flexing everytime women walked by(just boosting the woman's ego further).

But when very tall, big frame, wide shoulders white men came in, the woman just swarmed over to be around these huge guys. These huge guys just were wearing like a dress shirt and jeans, and looked like they didn't go to the gym.

I think you should have mentioned AGE.
Spot on. Age is THE number one most important factor in slaying, yet everyone seems to overlook this 12,000 lb elephant sitting right in the middle of the room.