Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Looksmaxxing won't make up for a lifetime of trauma

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
You'll just get manipulated by ppl because you're so used to getting absolutely nothing in life. Unless you can get to chad level you won't be able to casually fuck foids either. Fellow men won't respect you because they can tell your incel history through posture/manners/speech patterns/etc. Unless you're deformed cel nothing will change. Not even financially, since height is the most important thing in getting higher positions.

i know bro its beyond over i just keep coping with some games tbh but idk i can keep cope for long tbh

i know bro its beyond over i just keep coping with some games tbh but idk i can keep cope for long tbh
don’t rope bro ur one of my only friends

true,alpha males are born,not made :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

yes, thats why we ahould stop ruining our lifes for a hole, an overrated hole.

there is no such thing as an alpha male

only chad, incel or normie
there is,and chad is an alpha male.not these redpill fake masculinity fags

Cope prepare yourselves for the 20s the most degenerate decade ever

Looksmaxxing is mostly a meme, it only applies to mentalcels that never took care of themselves in the first place. If you have deep structural issues you will always be ugly no matter how much you looksmaxx

Looksmaxxing doesnt work. You cant go from a 3 to an 8. At best you can go up 1 level perhaps. Only exception to this rule is truly morbidly obese people who have good bone structure under the fat.

Looksmaxxing doesnt work. You cant go from a 3 to an 8. At best you can go up 1 level perhaps. Only exception to this rule is truly morbidly obese people who have good bone structure under the fat.
The only actual looksmaxxing is health maxxing. After I lose extra 10 kg and fix my teeth I'm done.

Yes it will. Theres no such a thing as traumas, all that shit is a lie

JFL at some awkward dude walking up to a modern 25 year old woman

when muh queen has been getting forcefed all sorts of wild expensive outings and experiences by chads desperate to fuck her all her life

wow wonder what she thinks of some dude stammering about his solitary hobbies, bet she loves that shit

cope
plastic surgery maxxing and othe rlooksmaxxing is the only reasonable way to an ascension\
i wouldnt give ashit about the past

Do you play euro truck simulator 2?

looksmaxxing can give may be 2 points, no way to go from 3 to like 7.

Looksmaxxing will never make up for trauma because the trauma significantly delays the mental development of an individual, but this can also be caused by the lack of dopamine and the imbalance of chemicals specifically relating to happiness in the brain.

since height is the most important thing in getting higher positions.
there s no thing like that, the people in higher positions were already rich and had good development(good health, good food, etc..) and also better genetics bc richcels will marry good looking foids, thats why they are taller

jfl in living with the fear of being "betrayed", it is better to be a cuck :soy: :soy:

Yes it will. Theres no such a thing as traumas, all that shit is a lie
That's what I'm hoping too. I'd be twice as more NT after looksmaxxing.