Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill looksmaxxing won't make you NT

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
Even if you looksmaxx/surgerymaxx it will only be a matter of time before your facade is blown by your non-NT behaviour. The years of isolation and abuse have already put a toll on your mind, and no amount of surgeries/drugs can fix that.

What if I can already act NT?

Even if you looksmaxx/surgerymaxx it will only be a matter of time before your facade is blown by your non-NT behaviour. The years of isolation and abuse have already put a toll on your mind, and no amount of surgeries/drugs can fix that.
Being NT is criminally underrated on here.

There's no NT for your face!

If you are attractive autism is seen be foids as “quirky” and “unique”

If you are attractive autism is seen be foids as “quirky” and “unique”
Cope. You have to be GigaChad for girls to see past your autism.

Can NT really not be faked by some drug or drug combo?

what about loads of alcohol? Cocaine? Blow always made me feel 10 feet tall, like I can say and do whatever I want

Inceldom is permanent. Once your brain has been destroyed by it, even million dollars of plastic in your face can't save your mind.

Tbh wouldve been NT if I wasnt socially fucked from a young age tbh ngl.

Doesnt matter if you are good looking

If you are nt you are fakecel

It's already over if you're not NT because theres no cure for that.

The damage is already done.

Can NT really not be faked by some drug or drug combo?

what about loads of alcohol? Cocaine? Blow always made me feel 10 feet tall, like I can say and do whatever I want
MDMA really helps with feeling NT, you can talk to everybody like he's your best childhood friend and you never run out of topics.

However, you won't be NT in the eyes of other people because it's obvious that you are completely overwhelmed by the feeling of beeing "normal". You also can't use it more often than every 3 months or you build up an insane tolerance.

drugs that mimic NT state is not the same like natural NT its more like manic state and its not good

IT IS OVER LDAR

Being NT is criminally underrated on here.
Ascending is a three-legged stool. Remove any one leg, and the stool collapses:

- youth
- looks
- NT personality

Ascending is a three-legged stool. Remove any one leg, and the stool collapses:

- youth
- looks
- NT personality
What if you remove all the legs...do you just sit on the floor??