Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lookswise, Gengis Khan was by no means a GigaChad (by modern standards or the standards of his area and time)

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
Hl Genghis Khan

If you're someone who's willing to raise an entire army just to get laid, it's probably not the case that you could've gotten any nooky the peaceful way. Sexually dimorphic species have only two ways of getting selected for mating. Through good physical looks, or through good physical force.

Khan falls into the latter territory.

I dunno.

There's a lot of broads out there that are genuinely attracted to true power and Khan most certainly had that.

I dunno.

There's a lot of broads out there that are genuinely attracted to true power and Khan most certainly had that.
Yeah, but it's not his looks. If he never lifted a sword, I don't think he'd have a single kid.

Yeah, but it's not his looks. If he never lifted a sword, I don't think he'd have a single kid.
Don't get me wrong.

I overall/majority agree with what you're saying but its just that I tend to notice all of the outliers that kinda refute your points if only just a little bit.

For example your current response post to me now...

How does it or rather you explain all the fat, squat, ugly as fuck, monstrous wetback males out there that somehow manage to attract a reasonably looking or at least not TOO grotesque of a female wetback to mate with and thus create say a brood of 12 or 13 future welfare parasites???

We don't exactly know how he looked like. That portrait was made after his death. Some chroniclers even claim that he was a redhead and had colored eyes and it kinda explains all that Asian pussy he slayed :feelskek: :feelskek:

Don't get me wrong.

I overall/majority agree with what you're saying but its just that I tend to notice all of the outliers that kinda refute your points if only just a little bit.

For example your current response post to me now...

How does it or rather you explain all the fat, squat, ugly as fuck, monstrous wetback males out there that somehow manage to attract a reasonably looking or at least not TOO grotesque of a female wetback to mate with and thus create say a brood of 12 or 13 future welfare parasites???

Pre-Tinder society and desperation for a betabuxx due to less opportunity to mate with and keep higher-level males. Besides, genetic recombination is still pretty much a dice roll, even with a Chad and Stacy mating, so you can still roll snake eyes. Even with the age of Tinder, low-value women are mating with but not keeping Chads as long term partners (because Chad has choices), so they'll find a betabuxx once they're used up, have his kids (if he's lucky), and create the next generation of incels.

He is basically the absolute zenith of statusmaxxing