Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Looters ransack businesses en masse following the shooting of Walter Wallace in Philadelphia

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/status/1321266846499278849?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1321266846499278849%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.redditmedia.com%2Fmediaembed%2Fjjjns6%3Fresponsive%3Dtrueis_nightmode%3Dfalse

View: https://youtu.be/UgYfo4AlF50

Riots and protests erupted in Philadelphia on October 26 after police shot dead a black man armed with a knife.

Footage shows clashes with police followed by cars and protesters marching along Walnut Street.

The unrest came after an officer emptied several rounds into the 27-year-old Walter Wallace Jr., who was reportedly charging toward police before he collapsed on the ground.

Family members from the scene on Locust Street identified the fatality as Wallace Jr. He was transported to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, where he died shortly after.

OG video and story here:

Them damn Biden Riders...

Them damn Biden Riders...
These niggers are being killed on purpose by (((them))), or at least the (((media))) is knowingly reporting such events to cause chaos, fucking kikes.
“You will not be safe in Joe Biden’s America”

Look, in the context, its all about holding frame. This is some nuclear dread game but its also expected and makes sense in the context. See: I've already entered his frame. All of this sounds reasonable to me. He has a frame and is maintaining it. If he was beta husband so far, and upon hearing this, suddenly went nuclear Alpha like this he'd probably have the cops called him. He's trained her to know what to expect when she lives in his frame, which is what women do.
Now, as to whether you should do it, the short answer is no and the long answer is depends on your frame. If we're talking about a girlfriend who starts texting an orbiter, going to this level makes little sense and would be deranged. In fact, you might as well act like you ignore that. A 20 year marriage where she cheated and you've established that frame however, this makes sense. I know that within my frame I am capable of acting like he is in that particular situation, since that's the frame I've established.
To answer your question as to whether you were a beta bitch about it so far, yes. The question is not is this abusive or just great dread game, the question should be in his application of dread game at this very aggressive and overt level is he maintaining frame throughout. Dread is meant to be a covert form of communication usually, like yeah, I know we're together but we could fuck other girls if we wanted to, it just rarely makes sense to be as aggresively overt about it as he is here. On specific tips, you can definitely go hard core on more disrespect, as long as you're holding frame.

Ayo bruh they finna killed one of the homies
Lets go commit crimes under the guise of rioting for one of the brothas
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt :lul:

Ayo bruh they finna killed one of the homies
Lets go commit crimes under the guise of rioting for one of the brothas
Shieeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt :lul:
it's pretty based tbh. free reign to grab nice shoes and clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back