Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

losers create losers

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
my fate was sealed since i was concived
i never stood a chance born to two fucked up losers, raised by a single mother (or as I like to call them whores) and from time to time vistied by alcoholic skinhead father
free will? the only thing that should be free is euthanasia so i dont have to suffer anymore
fuck this world

My mom was a poor but very good looking foid but father was an ugly to low tier normie(he "conquered" her) - unfortunately I've derived all my "features" from father and it was over. At least I know she did not cheated him jfl.

raised by a single mother (or as I like to call them whores) and from time to time vistied by alcoholic skinhead father
free will?
Same, only my dad was a gambling addict

trash in trash out

Got born to a manlet mom. Thankfully, she didn't take too many inches from my dad's height. But my current height is just nightmare difficulty.

My dad was Tyrone and my mother was Stacylite.
These morons just didn't have enough brains to stop fucking after their prime.

This is why it's better if we dont reproduce

My mom was a poor but very good looking foid but father was an ugly to low tier normie(he "conquered" her) - unfortunately I've derived all my "features" from father and it was over. At least I know she did not cheated him jfl.
How did he get her? Did he have a lot of money?