Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

losing interest in online/multiplayer games

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I'm 27 now and i lose more and more interest in online/multiplayer games because im starting to get bad at it especially shooters. I sold my gaming pc and got a nice laptop for basic work/internet stuff and a playstation 4. Can't stand being hunched back at the desk with a tiny screen anymore. The only thing i play now is singleplayer games on my big tv. 

I think im getting old  :bigsmile:

Damn. I wish I could afford a gaming pc.

ObitoCel said:
Damn. I wish I could afford a gaming pc.

Believe me after awhile it gets a pain in the ass. So many stupid game launchers on pc origin,uplay,steam,bethesda,rockstar socialclub, blizzard etc. , now i have only my psn account for everything on my console. On pc it feels like you have to keep a prototype running xD so many times things run and then suddenly there is a problem out of nowhere.

I go in and out of online games. Im back into battlefield one now that i got the expansion pass.

try dota 2 tbh

justforlulzandkeks said:
try dota 2 tbh

I tried it. It's true what they say, this game ruins your life and made me more depressive. No thanks, never seen a more toxic community in a game :D

Single player games are my default anyway. Single player games don't put me in an autistic rage like online games do. I always end up with a few broken controllers and headphones after a multiplayer gaming session. Since you got a Ps4, have you played Horizon Zero Dawn? I loved that game.

I actually used to love single player games a lot, but now I don't really get a rush unless I feel like I am competing against someone else, and the rush has become addictive. I do enjoy just chilling with Skyrim once in a blue moon but it's just not the same.

grayjedi90 said:
I tried it. It's true what they say, this game ruins your life and made me more depressive. No thanks, never seen a more toxic community in a game :D
really? I haven't seen that much flame in it so far, league of legends was way worse
but maybe that's cause I've only played unranked so far lul

justforlulzandkeks said:
really? I haven't seen that much flame in it so far, league of legends was way worse
but maybe that's cause I've only played unranked so far lul

Yeah thats it, god i played ranked and i was shit talked down because i were not good at the game by my whole team holy fuck.

Video games are so cope

grayjedi90 said:
Yeah thats it, god i played ranked and i was shit talked down because i were not good at the game by my whole team holy fuck.
meh. if an autist starts raging I just mute them, that's what it's for. it's not worth getting distracted by their shit. but I can understand if it's off-putting, I'm just used to it from playing league for like 6 years kek

online games are a shit genre for autists anyways. you just play to play more

I didn't get the new CoD or SW Battlefront 2. A year ago I would have been on them in the first couple of days. Theres a lot of good sp games out there like Witcher 3, Dank Souls, etc.

blickpall said:
I would play a stoner mod like this.

hmm what would be the git gud equivalent? maybe got dank xD

Battlefield3cel said:
I didn't get the new CoD or SW Battlefront 2. A year ago I would have been on them in the first couple of days. Theres a lot of good sp games out there like Witcher 3, Dank Souls, etc.

The Witcher 3 is the best

Even though I can make $357K per hour on GTA Online, even I get bored of it and basically go into hibernation for weeks at a time. I don't even have the motivation to re-finish the story on present-gen and I crossed over 13 months ago. My online crew have all but broken up and I have found that I can make more money for my character without them anyway. Plus I am pissed there is no backwards compatibility on my console.

I am long overdue getting a new laptop, mine can struggle to play games made in the same year, but it seems that Toshiba isn't making ones with 17" screens anymore and I am too poorcel to drop four figures on a high end one.

My computer couldn't keep up with the updates of runescape 3 and at the same time I was getting bored/tired of it.

Once my dad heads off overseas. Once I have the TV once to myself; I'll try to play Castlevania Sympthony of the Night and Final Fantasy Tactics.

Yeah, dude I think single player games and console gaming are going to make there way back :).