Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Losing which one is more brutal?

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date

Losing which one would make you more subhuman?

• Total voters
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Losing which one would hurt you most? Lack of which one would make your life more over than it already is?

losing dick size

Ring finger for me. Makes the most difference imo

Losing which one would hurt you most? Lack of which one would make your life more over than it already is?
6 diopters, will look even more ricecely. Military fixed my severe myopia with lasers, wouldn’t want to undo all that

6 diopters, will look even more ricecely. Military fixed my severe myopia with lasers, wouldn’t want to undo all that
Military did that for free? Where?

I basically wouldn't have a dick if the second happened.

dick, but memories is brutal as well

I cant choose just one, but i chose The Worsened eyesight.

My glasses are already pretty thick, but even more and it would just look ridiculous

I'd like to lose 90% my memories tbh it's all shit that causes me grief. I don't want my eyes to get even worse

I wouldn't care tbh. If my life gets worse then it already is I always have an easy way out

Losing basic memory (as in Alzheimer's) would be devastating.

Height, weight and eyesight.

Don't get me wrong, gymcelling is cope, but losing 12 kg of muscle mass if you're already not extremely muscular would have absolutely brutal results.

Dick doesn't matter because no female wants to see mine anyways.

I work with my hands so its definitely loosing a finger for me.

pretty skinny tbh, losing more muscle means its even more over

Good thread. Hard to decide on this one. After thoroughly thinking about it. I'd say its either bone density or cock

My Height is alright losing few centimeters wouldn't hurt as much as other things

Losing ring finger is a big handicap. But there are ways to do the same stuff without it.

Iq is overrated. Unless you are in a very high iq profession having a lower iq would actually be better

Who even wants to live 20 years more.

Muscle mass can be regained. It would ve a big inconvenience though. Much like losing finger.

Money can be made

Myopia can ve fixed with lasers.

I woyld actually love to lose some of my shitty memories. But depending on what memorires I lose this could be the most brutal option.

I chose cock because 2.5 cm girth is too much. Can afford to lose length but not girth. Would become a stick literally

Also bone density is very impirtant and essential to human function. Losing bones will fuck you up

most of these are not that bad. except for the dick size, the bone loss and eyesight.