Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Losing your sight as an incel is brutal

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Due to a lifetime of sitting infront of a computer/TV now my sight is horrible and I cant even read anything a foot away.
Now I'm forced to wear glasses which make a man's SMV plummet even more. Forget about having any type of masculine agressive oura, now everybody will perceive you as a pussy nerd

My eyesight seems fine

I refuse to wear glasses even though my eyesight has been fucked past 5 years. More so in the dark.

I have contacts but too much of a hassle. Tbh I don't think it affects me that much as most activities I do require looking at screens. It's just a problem when I go out or watch TV.

glasses are a fucking curse, they can destroy your smv, i'm fulltime on glasses since 7yo

I spend at least 90% of my time awake in my pc and my eyesight is fine tbh. It's ur genetics that are trash tbh

Just invest in contact lenses, my eye sight is probs worse than yours at a prescription of -6.

If I lost my sight I would rope instantly. Like the rope would be hot to the touch because of how fast it was

Just prk/lasikmaxx bro

Yeh, an ugly guy will only look more goofy/nerdy/creepy in glasses. I've been short-sighted for years, I avoided getting my eyes tested but felt I had to recently. I'm - 3.00 and it's great to finally see things in sharp focus. Wish I'd done it sooner, fuck what foids think of my goggles.

I refuse to wear glasses anymore because they look weird, maybe the pop bottle glasses would be good to get the serial killer aesthetic going

glasses are a fucking curse, they can destroy your smv, i'm fulltime on glasses since 7yo
same shit
do you ever see any Chads with glasses?
Either they have perfect eyesight or at worst use contacts
Glasses are the mark of the virgin

same shit
do you ever see any Chads with glasses?
Either they have perfect eyesight or at worst use contacts
Glasses are the mark of the virgin
again it's genetics, fucking dead end eyesight genetics

Over for glasscels

My sight has always been bad, don't wanna live the rest of my life depending on glasses. :feelsrope:

Himmler wore glasses, had three kids and gassed a quintillion Semites. #lifegoals

im -4 in both eyes from starting a screen too but i have contact lenses so i guess it works

I wear glasses and don't give a fuck about it

I got glasses after living with the blindness up until 23. I thought they made me uglier so I tried contacts later only to realize the glasses actually helped me by concealing my subhuman eye area.

I'm basically legally blind in one eye. Can barely read without glasses at all. Anyways it doesn't matter much to me. I used to wear contacts, but now I have big framed glasses which I look better in anyways because my nose is monstrous. The prescription makes my eyes look bigger though unfortunately.

I permanently wear glasses like a year ago and people tell me that i look better :soy: i look less subhuman with glasses tbh,weird ik.

Thats why i drink scotch with carrot juice
So i can get drunk but see good

In prehistoric times myopiacels with be dead

It's mostly a genetics thing yet again, Astigmatism is pretty much the icing on the shitcake to being an ugly ethnic manlet with assburgers

I've heard that a lack of sunlight and low T can both cause vision degradation

Lower “blue light” on your electric devices perhaps

I don't regret.

My PC gave me thousands of hours of entertainment, without it I would be roped years ago.