Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lost in the deacdepill

Do you avoid talking about your life experiences irl if anyone asks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Ever noticed how your family members and most of the people you hang with have more pictures of their lives than you do but yet you was living in that decade as well. I think about how I have nothing to show for most of the previous decade and how everyone around me has a lot more photos of good times and it’s brutal. I’ll be 23 soon but to think it’s been all downhill for me for years and this is the suifuel I think that pushes me towards roping. It’s like the loneliness kills you slowly and it’s incurable. I can’t imagine the distraught and brutal emotions for anyone over 30 on here who though about this for some time.

The outsiders probably can’t comprehend this sort of advance loneliness in real life that stack on top of “physical insecurities” that is used against us all the time when trying to make new friends outside of here.

Poll is to confusing for me. Where is no?

I have nothing to show for the previous decade and everyone around me has photos of good times and it’s brutal.

tfw you are a 25 year old KHHV with almost no friends that has been to less than 5 parties in your entire life

i am ashamed of taking pictures of my self , no one will enjoy seeing them

talk about it with whom? lol

Poll is to confusing for me. Where is no?
Oh shit I forgot no but that’s why I put 100% avoid as a choice.Jfl there’s that loneliness getting to me.

Last edited:
If I have something to tell if you ask me. But they are only things that involve some hobbies that I have, nothing more than that and it is not very frequent.