Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lost my debit card, have no money until Monday JFL

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I have like £9 in change, JFL I am gonna starve until Monday. Can an Incel catch a break?

I lost my wallet the other day in a supermarket and someone returned it to the lost and found. He tipped himself 20 dollars.:feelscry:

I lost my wallet the other day in a supermarket and someone returned it to the lost and found. He tipped himself 20 dollars.:feelscry:

jfl @ the $20 incel tax.

I wouldn’t have given it back tbh

Would you have used my card if you found it? Would you have emptied it?
I guess you can’t use a card because it can be traced(?) but I’d steal your hard money for sure. If I could I’d give back the wallet, but then you would know I took the money out of your wallet, so I’d have to dump the whole thing away.

plus if your wallet is nice I’d take your wallet itself, and just dump your card/ID or something in the bathroom

I guess you can’t use a card because it can be traced(?) but I’d steal your hard money for sure. If I could I’d give back the wallet, but then you would know I took the money out of your wallet, so I’d have to dump the whole thing away.

plus if your wallet is nice I’d take your wallet itself, and just dump your card/ID or something in the bathroom
based and theftpilled.
hope you find a nice wallet soon brocel.