Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lost my hair before losing my virginity.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Shit. Even if my autism, anxiety, depression, avoidance of people etc... even if these were the reason I was a virgin, now I lost my hair. Now even if I overcame all this shit I'm so done for.

Fuck, losing your hair is such a shitty feeling. It's like ... confirmation of ugliness. There's no doubt about it, it's definitely a very, very ugly trait. Your mind can sometimes doubt if you are truly ugly even when you've been browsing incel forums and are a virgin in your mid 20s, but losing your hair... it's an objective confirmation, a final verdict. Even my parents constantly compassionately mention it with a sad look in their eyes. They don't do it anymore since I told them I really hate them mentioning it, but I see how sad they get when they look at my hair sometimes.

I'll never get hair plugs or any other shit like that. Not worth the trouble in my opinion, not in my circumstances, not when so many other things are wrong. It's over. Even if one day I do ascend, as unlikely as it is, no woman will actually find me attractive and irresistible, truly wanting me. Shit, and I'm getting older too, even if I do somehow ascend in the future it will be with an old hag who has lived her life, lost her youth and joviality. One that settles with a bald loser too, that can't be a quality woman.

Your thread title made me laugh painfully because i can relate :feelsbadman: Life is such an evil joke

Bruce willismaxx

You need to hatmaxx EVERYWHERE you go, even indoors.

Ive Bad case of cowlicks. But my hair is great ngl.

Time to beaniemaxx

your threads are too brutal for me bro

Sorry to hear, the balding reaper truly ruins lives.