Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Lost My House & Car Keys

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
I have no way of getting into my apartment and no way of getting into my car, both are on one keychain. And even if I got into my apartment I wouldnt have my room key so I'd still be fucked. I dont know what to do right now

I have no way of getting into my apartment and no way of getting into my car, both are on one keychain. And even if I got into my apartment I wouldnt have my room key so I'd still be fucked. I dont know what to do right now
Go to prison -there will be food.

This happened to me recently while on a camping trip. Had to call a locksmith for $80.

Go to prison -there will be food.

This happened to me recently while on a camping trip. Had to call a locksmith for $80.
Fuck. I'm gonna have to pay him to open both my apartment and room door, than have to pay an absurd amount to replace my car keys. It's over for my bank account.

Im happy for you tbh

bro its over. If that happened to me I would just try to break in

I read that wrong I thought you legit lost your house
Im retarded right now

Have you tried turning it off and on again

Have you tried showering and getting a haircut also respecting women

Fuck. I'm gonna have to pay him to open both my apartment and room door, than have to pay an absurd amount to replace my car keys. It's over for my bank account.

300$ at least

That's what I thought when I read the title too.

It's been over two hours now...I wonder if he's managed to solve his dilemma.

just look more thoroughly bro

That's truly unfortunate.

Kick the door open, but kick it close to the handle and break the car window.

Im retarded right now

I mean, it could have been foreclosed on...

Crawl through the windows @Nautica1983

Go ER AM cho
Cant go ER if I cant get Gun from the house
That's what I thought when I read the title too.

It's been over two hours now...I wonder if he's managed to solve his dilemma.
I got the leasing office to let me in for free, but now I gotta spend over $200 for a new car key
KEK!
Kick the door open, but kick it close to the handle and break the car window.
Leasing office let me in and breaking the car window would be pointless because I wouldn't be at to start the car.
Have you tried turning it off and on again
High IQ

Fuck, that's such a suifuel tbhngl fuark just fuark. I've lost my bank debit card and driving license once, they were in the same wallet.. so I had to pay for a new wallet and driving license. I can just imagine someone finding my driving license and loling @ the pic.

Fuck, that's such a suifuel tbhngl fuark just fuark. I've lost my bank debit card and driving license once, they were in the same wallet.. so I had to pay for a new wallet and driving license. I can just imagine someone finding my driving license and loling @ the pic.
JFL at that being the thing you're thinking about when you've lost your damn wallet.

Sui fuel if its a foid that throws it away because of subhuman pic

I can just imagine someone finding my driving license and loling @ the pic.
If you were chad and a foid found it she would do everything in her power to track you down and suck your dick

If you were chad and a foid found it she would do everything in her power to track you down and suck your dick
True holy fuck lulz, she would find my facebook and all that ded srs
I lost my ID once and grandma found it lel and msged me on facebook, fuck it's so awkward but I can't keep track of my things I am retard ded srs

Just lose your possessions theory..

Maybe this was an act of fate, sky dude wants you to leave the house and walk more or something. Take a nightwalk. Doomer style.