Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lost the best thing that ever happened to me

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
My prostitute oneitis. I miss talking to her so bad. For some reason I can't talk to 99% of the population but I could with her and it was exhilarating. I'm convinced depression is just a lack of socialization. Have you ever met an extrovert who was depressed? I didn't think so. She gave me that extroverted feeling. The feeling of being engaged in conversation and "charging up" and "getting high" from speaking. I've never experienced that with anyone else. She was one of a kind and now she's gone forever.

When I kill myself I am going to make sure I do something extreme enough to get on the news (no ER, I would never hurt others), so she can see it and think "I know that guy" and then I can watch her tear up from the afterlife and know that she cared at least a little.

When I kill myself I am going to make sure I do something extreme enough to get on the news
“and when you see me on the news you’ll all know who i am” :feelshmm::feelshmm:

There is so much wrong with this OP.

When I kill myself I am going to make sure I do something extreme enough to get on the news (no ER, I would never hurt others), so she can see it and think "I know that guy" and then I can watch her tear up from the afterlife and know that she cared at least a little.
Lol. She'll write a post about it on cuckbook for attention, then go back to swallowing chad semen.

Sad shit, man.
Let's hope it isn't over, yet.

You have to be really stupid and naive to believe you were ever anything to her but just another customer. She's a fucking prostitute, idiot. It's nothing more than a transaction no matter how many nice things they say to you. Unfortunately I have to spell it out for you because you really are this stupid, because everyone else is just going to laugh at you and mock you and you won't get it.

giphy.gif

Another day on bluepilledcucks.co :feelskek:

You have to be really stupid and naive to believe you were ever anything to her but just another customer. She's a fucking prostitute, idiot. It's nothing more than a transaction no matter how many nice things they say to you. Unfortunately I have to spell it out for you because you really are this stupid, because everyone else is just going to laugh at you and mock you and you won't get it.
aware. my death should still make her cry if she has any heart and i know she does

possibly the soyest post ever

aware. my death should still make her cry if she has any heart and i know she does
Your life is worth throwing away for hooker tears? :soy:

Your life is worth throwing away for hooker tears? :soy:
no my life is worth throwing away because I'm an incel. See her cry and feeling like she cares is just a bonus.

There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.

Did she move or something? Or did you just sperg out so bad she stopped talking to you

Did she move or something? Or did you just sperg out so bad she stopped talking to you
she quit and changed her number. She added me on an online game as well. After she quit hookering, when I logged on the game she instantly logged off and then never logged on again. She didn't unfriend me tho. THAT'S MY ONLY HOPE

Last edited:
what happened to her?

she quit and changed her number. She added me on an online game as well. After she quit hookering, when I logged on the game she instantly logged off and then never logged on again. She didn't unfriend me tho. THAT'S MY ONLY HOPE

Damn dude that’s brutal. Why even add you if she is going to ghost you like that

>shitting on the guy for crushing on a whore

While he is stupid for doing so, it’s easy to see why an incel would. When you have zero experience with girls and all of a sudden a girl starts treating you nicely AND has sex with you, even if it’s for nicely, can really fuck with such a man’s head

It was over with your whore.
Remember that time you were in a bathtub with her and another man came over and cucked you hard?
He could have fucked her on the spot and you woudn't do shit.
If you'd get a girl, same story would happen.

Just Christ, this is some next level cope my friend. She was only nice to you because you were her client. You mean nothing to her except a transaction on her bank account or however you pay her in cash each time you fuck her.

There is so much wrong with this OP.
There is so much wrong with this post I don't even know where to begin.
Wow, just WOW! We have sooo much to unpack here! :soy: Yikes!

jk, this is indeed some top tier soylent story, although I agree with this
While he is stupid for doing so, it’s easy to see why an incel would. When you have zero experience with girls and all of a sudden a girl starts treating you nicely AND has sex with you, even if it’s for nicely, can really fuck with such a man’s head

Thats some weird shit, man.
I dont what to say.

Adapt and learn to live without it, i felt bad when i lost my only true friend (it was a girl as well), but it got much better, especially when i realised she never cared about me that much in the first place.

I won't hold it against you forever but you do know that you are a cuck boy as of right now....

Remember that time you were in a bathtub with her and another man came over and cucked you hard?
He could have fucked her on the spot and you woudn't do shit.
If you'd get a girl, same story would happen.
What are you referring to?
What kind of hooker plays online games? Never heard anything like it.

A sad story he shared with us.