Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lots of Oldcels diss Youngcel's on this forum, I for one don't have a problem with them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
It's gotta mean the Blackpill is spreading and Incels are realizing early on (I think 18 is a fair age, you know by then if your fuck ugly or not. Bone structure may change after that but 99% not gonna make that much of a difference at that age) that it's over and not to bother even trying with foids unless you're at least 9/10 facewise. If swallowing the Blackpill young saves any Incel's the humiliating "life experiences" I, and alot of us other Oldcel's had to go through before realizing it was over before it began due to being ugly, then that's gotta be a good thing.

Edit: Changed title as it may have unintentionally sounded creepy.

Last edited:
Fucking thank you man.

Lifefuel for Zoomercels we’re finally getting accepted:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Thank you. I just made a thread asking guys to ask me things about being a teencel and half the comments were saying I shouldn't be here and I was too inexperienced to comment on anything and when I tried to explain to them why I made the post one of them called me a pussy.

Groommaxing youngcels legit strat

yikes my dude

"If oldcels disrespect youngcels, i don't have a problem with it?"

Ok.

"If oldcels disrespect youngcels, i don't have a problem with it?"

Ok.
Lol :feelskek: Changed the title name and bungled it up. Cheers for pointing it out bro.

I don’t mind youngcels because i feel much younger than my age tbh

I think some (NOT ALL) oldcels just want us to stay bluepilled and make the same mistakes they did. Just a theory though.

MOST oldcels probably just want us to put "more effort" tbh. It may sound encouraging, but in the end its useless advice because we aren't Chad.

Life is hell if you are a subhuman skinjob like any of us here on this forum. Doesnt matter if you are old or young or black or indian or australian aboriginal. If its over, its over
:feelsrope:

I knew I was incel at 12.

Oldcels just think youngcels are likely to ascend and become normies . which is false . if youre the outcast in highschool and every foid rejects u its just fucking over . and i doubt that there are any 9yr olds on this forum

The youngcel is suffering just as much. At least my missing of teen love is a pain of a distant time, the youngcels are experiencing the pain of actively missing it.

Mark my words, most of the youngcels won't be here for long:feelshehe:

We youngcels get discriminated without reason. We're all incels here.

i don't take anyone younger than 22 serious tbh no offense
too many "i used to be an incel when i was a teenager" stories from faggot "doomers" and failed normies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back