Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Louis CK tells how important hair is

I don't know who Louis is, don't give a fuck about what he says and hope he dies a day after winning a lottery.

Yeah... thanks. Like I didn't feel bad enough.

My life depends on me having hair

ovER For Baldcels

Imagine going into a thread about the importance of balding and just typing "dont care".
You'll care in a couple of years when you start losing all that hair, faggot.
He's probably not affected by it at all, which is why he came here saying he doesn't care. No matter how much you wish it, he will never bald, and it makes you seem vindictive since I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

nw3 = official betabucks helmet

He's probably not affected by it at all, which is why he came here saying he doesn't care. No matter how much you wish it, he will never bald, and it makes you seem vindictive since I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Who wished it on him? He's (nearly 100% likely) a teenager, so he wouldn't know if he's affected by it. It's more dickish to come into a random thread and comment "don't care" about other incel's issues.
I said what I said because it's an inevitability that he will bald, 85% of men have significant amounts of hairloss by 50, it's not a matter of "if", it's "when", and he'll care when it happens.

louis ck=coping soyboy leftist ugly bald ginger cuck

Louis ck needs to learn how to rate. I'm tired of all chubby and fat guys thinking that because they're fat and chubby that they are ugly when it's all about the face. This guy has a good mandible so he already mogs everyone here that isn't a fakecel. The homeless guy probably had blackops2cel's face.