Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Louisiana has the highest Covid-19 growth rate in the world, following the degenerate Mardi Gras festival, a perversion of French-Catholic custom

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

This is God's wrath at how Mardi Gras has been reduced into nothing but whores wearing colored beads and getting groped and performing sex acts in public. Death to them all!

Last edited:
Why do you believe in God @Atavistic Autist ? I'd like to hear your reasons.

Why do you believe in God @Atavistic Autist ? I'd like to hear your reasons.
I don't believe in God, but I believe in death for degenerates.

God's wrath is merely a metaphor for the death of degenerates.

I don’t want nba youngboy to die

God's wrath is merely a metaphor for the death of degenerates.
That's dope and everything but a mad cope, there is no degeneracy, only different levels of SMV preventing some men from living the life they want,

That's dope and everything but a mad cope, there is no degeneracy, only different levels of SMV preventing some men from living the life they want,
Implying that degeneracy is a desirable life on the group-selected level. For individualistic psychopaths and narcissists, yes, but not for those who are actually interested in the future of civilization and its perpetuation.

This does not mean that if you are an incel narcissist like Elliot Rodger or Cho, for example, that you should not leverage your envy for hedonists into anger and vengeance. It's just that there is a broader view of things as concerns the punishment of decadence and the slaughter of degenerates (in GTA V).

Last edited:
We will forget about the virus in few months.The economic crisis,however,will not be fun

Implying that degeneracy is a desirable life on the group-selected level.
No, I just think it's a cope to hate "degeneracy", at least on a personal level. Every incel would be participating in "degeneracy" given the chance. Hedonism isn't "good", but it's totally natural, and I feel like it's a massive cope to just blatantly "hate" them, when in reality, we aren't the heroes of society, rejecting hedonism for a selfless cause of abstract virtues and meaningless platitudes, we are victims excluded. Your signature quote of Erwin Rommel (a man who fought to free women from the presence of hooknosed manlets and gift them with aryan chads) puts it well

We will forget about the virus in few months.The economic crisis,however,will not be fun
Cope. The Virus will last until the 2020 election, and Donald Trump will drop dead from it during a campaign rally.

His final words will be: "w-we almost reached 30,000 on the d-dow *coof*"

Economic Crisis will only hurt LVMs. Foids, chads, and rich people won't be hurt at all. If anything, economic crisis is done on purpose to kill of ugly men and make them wageslave for even less pennies.

No, I just think it's a cope to hate "degeneracy", at least on a personal level. Every incel would be participating in "degeneracy" given the chance. Hedonism isn't "good", but it's totally natural, and I feel like it's a massive cope to just blatantly "hate" them, when in reality, we aren't the heroes of society, rejecting hedonism for a selfless cause of abstract virtues and meaningless platitudes, we are victims excluded. Your signature quote of Erwin Rommel (a man who fought to free women from the presence of hooknosed manlets and gift them with aryan chads) puts it well
Society is in a constant state of flux, and the excesses of Chads and Stacys and powerful psychopaths and narcissists are meant to get perennially checked by the embittered autists and outcasts.

Virtue and opposition to decadence is an integral part of this. I do not desire to be a dumb, primitive Chad beast fucking foids constantly; I desire to overthrow psychopathic Chad hegemony, and let the masters of soyciety commingle in a mass-grave for the rest of eternity, while foids are once again placed at the mercy of their beta providers, rather than having perverse control over their beta-providers.

Last edited:
Economic Crisis will only hurt LVMs. Foids, chads, and rich people won't be hurt at all. If anything, economic crisis is done on purpose to kill of ugly men and make them wageslave for even less pennies.
over for betabuxx providers

over for betabuxx providers
The worse civilization gets, the more retarded beta providing looks even to the betas. It's only a matter of time until the cucks see the blood soak fangs of the femasites and wake up.

All I want is for the normies to suffer

It will be fun watching Thots incomes dry up because Cuck boys have no money left.

Saying that opposition to degeneracy is a "cope" is a narrative that only a Chad or a Chad dick-sucker would use.

You know what is more pleasurable than having mere sex with a retarded foid? Cutting off your flesh and then force-feeding it to the foid while you die from all the bleeding. Don't mind if I have a taste myself, scumbag.

Last edited:
@Atavistic Autist I actually saw a couple of outlier couples right near each other during Mardi Gras in New Orleans tbh. I couldn’t even believe it. This isn’t cherry-picking I’m just saying what I saw
Yes

it's over for obese mixed white mutts

I love LA

j'aime la louisiane 'mi!

Crawfish! Gumbo! Filli! Cayenne! Hoot!

Nice that they're draining the swamp though...

A moronic normie at work seriously complained that he can't fornicate as easily as usual due to cv.

Don't holes flash their tits during that? Or was girlsgonewild just lying to me all along?

Justice tbh for flaunting natural law.

Just lol. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Calling all Frenchcels: @Napoleon de Geso

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back