Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Lousiana police kill 16 years old obese autisticcel by sitting on him for 9 minutes

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

Attachments

• 60009ff464783.image.jpg
    60009ff464783.image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 60
this is similar to what happened to the black guy and everyone rioted.
and is the mom a noodle?
if so, that is proof that WMAF produce mexican offspring.

Another reason to not be obese. Had he been a normal weight, they could've sat on him for 18 minutes and he would've lived. This is just like how Saint Floyd OD'd while in custody. I only feel bad for the guys who did NOTHING wrong yet get killed by pigs anyway. These other faggots destroyed their own bodies, then their families try to get a big payday by suing. Pathetic. I miss fatpeoplehate.

Everytime the police "accidentally" kill an innocent person, regardless of race, 100 randomly selected police officers should be lined up on live television and streaming and SHOT to fucking death

strange how the city didn't spontaneously burn down

This is what happens when you jbw your ass out of inceldom and create a fucking hapa

apparently, autist hapa lives don't matter

What reason could there possibly be for them to sit on him for 9 fucking minutes?Same with Floyd
Don't these guys have handcuffs to restrain people with? Why are they sitting on people for that long?

and is the mom a noodle?
Yeah there's tons of similar cases to Criminal Floyd but niggers don't care they're legit so fucking racist and low IQ that they think protesting for only black people doesn't make them racist, they're absolutely retarded. @Colvin76, explain this please.

Police is mostly made up of ex-bullies, failed Chads and vile psychopaths.

white low tier normie dad - check
noddlewhore white cock worshiping mother - check
autistic subhuman incel kid - check

And still normies think inceldom is a mentality. JFL.

No rioting for him. It's OVER for hapas

and is the mom a noodle?
They look like amerimutt couple. I think he might be Mexican LMAO

Hes the hapacel george floyd.

How many fucking non-black people need to die by cops on the same day as someone like Fentanyl Floyd before cucks, SJWs and MSM start to wonder why all the niggers are only protesting for the 1 black guy that died while ignoring all the others? 2? 5? 10? God knows BLM would do it as well, they don't give a fuck, it's black power and everyone else stfu, "Make your own protest why would we protest for your guy", scumbags.

@PPEcel you a BLM-supporter my dude? You gotta be right as the Biden-cuck that you are?

Brutal Happa Pill

This is the fate off all the mayocels who ascend with gookfoids

They produce retard offspring

Everytime the police "accidentally" kill an innocent person, regardless of race, 100 randomly selected police officers should be lined up on live television and streaming and SHOT to fucking death
Cops protect the cucked government who makes our lives crap.
JFL if you think they protect the citizens.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back