Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Love doesn't exist for us

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
The love I will talk here is about the intimate love between man and female.
There is no unconditional love... every intimate relationship has a condition.
There are some guys here that just want to *** some foid out there and there are others that want a real relationship with someone who loves you, but I want to insert a reminder here: love doesn't exist.
nobody loves for free, nobody loves without getting something back and love is based on your looks, money, status, etc and I don't need to say that because everyone here knows, but what I see here is that there are a lot of guys here that say they want to be loved...
okay if I want to be loved, I must agree that she'll love me because of what I have to offer ( looks, money, status ).
If she loved you because she was interested in what you could offer to her that isn't love at all, it's just interest and it's conditional.
there is no other reason for her to love you.
we don't love each other based on our actions... even if you save some girl's life if you're ugly, she wouldn't just marry you and stay with you forever no matter what you do.
marriages and relationships nowadays doesn't last too long

marriages are supposed to long forever, aren't they? yes, only for chad.
even nowadays it's hard to chad to maintain a girl in a relationship imagine how hard it would be for you.

let's pretend that some girl that you're interested in likes you...
When a chad can't offer what she expects she will just go after another chad or some betabuxx.. ( if she do that, it means she never loved the first him )
it's literaly impossible for you to marry a girl and stay along with her until the death loving each other.
if somehow a girl feels interested in me that would be good, but I don't want to marry any foid that is out there... what I wish is a virgin, loyal, cute girl below 22.
the virgins, loyals and cutes girl out there knows how she is valueable and she'll never be with a ugly guy even knowing that he's good and kind to her because she could get almost any good and kind chad out there for her.
She has two options.
good and kind guy from her childhood that always showed some interest for her, but ugly or a good, kind and chad guy, who would she choose?
you know the answer
If you think that getting a girl is difficult, maintaining a loyal girl in a relationship is 10x harder because when you lose what you have to offer to her it's over...
if you don't have nothing to offer, she will lose the respect for you along the time and the only way to maintain the relationship will be through sex, betabuxxing or being a cuck doing everything she demands.

the cute, virgin girl that you would like her to love you will be a postwall one day and if some younger, cuter girl show some interest you would break up with your "actual" postwall girl to be with the younger one.

Love should be inconditional and last forever.

you should ask, but what about the relationships that lasted 40 years until the one of the couple die.
well, people when they get older, they become afraid of becoming alone or a divorce would destroy his own life, that's why they don't ask for divorce.

if somehow for some miracle you get into a relationship with a foid, enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy because it won't last too long hahahaha the hipergamy clock is always ticking.

if the cute and loyal girl exist out there she will never wish you and if somehow she wish you, the relationship wouldn't last because it's based on conditions and one of you would love the interest and everything will end the same way...

she will get old and you'll get old, look at this couple...
Do you think that they love each other? I don't want to be old, I prefer to die ealier than to live this way.

Woman is a vulgar animal from whom man has created an excessively beautiful ideal.
Gustave Flaubert

Last edited:
In the grand scheme of things love isn’t real, just a simulated experience with chemicals in a brain, like everything else. Cope with that.

In the grand scheme of things love isn’t real, just a simulated experience with chemicals in a brain, like everything else. Cope with that.
No feelings nor emotions are real
Depression isn't real because it's just a result of a lack of certain chemicals in the brain

No feelings nor emotions are real
Depression isn't real because it's just a result of a lack of certain chemicals in the brain
Yes this is very much a relief. Nothing is necessarily real :feelsautistic:

Yup, love is just chemicals in the brain. Fleeting if you will

You can cope with a waifu
not really, you realize she's not real and you can't really get dopamine from something that you can't talk to
it's not the same at all compared to IRL
daydreaming doesn't make me any happier
waifus are not a very good cope tbh and can drive you mad

Love is just a trick of mind that prompts us to reproduce.

Last edited:
not really, you realize she's not real and you can't really get dopamine from something that you can't talk to

True. only hope for us might be going to a poor ass country and flashing our cash. but even then it doesn't compare to teen love

Love is just a trick of mind that prompts us reproduce.
I mean yes
Technically we desire sex due to a drive to have children but it's obvious that people have sex for pleasure/connection, and not to have a kid or two
But also there's a difference between loving a girl and simply wanting to fuck a girl imo

I mean yes
Technically we desire sex due to a drive to have children but it's obvious that people have sex for pleasure/connection, and not to have a kid or two
But also there's a difference between loving a girl and simply wanting to fuck a girl imo
Loving a girl, as in wanting her companionship with sex not just sex only, I reckon, is to do with pair-bonding, which was developed so that both parents raise the offspring together.

Last edited:
Loving a girl, as in wanting her companionship with sex not just sex only, I reckon, is to do with pair-bonding, which was developed so that both parents raise the offspring together, but I guess I might be wrong.
I mean I guess all our wants and desires have a biological and a psychological component to it
I'm sure we eat good food for reasons other than it simply being tasty

daydreaming is one of my favorite copes i spend every night staring at the ceiling for 2 hours daydreaming about having a loving gf :feelsrope:

daydreaming is one of my favorite copes i spend every night staring at the ceiling for 2 hours daydreaming about having a loving gf :feelsrope:
Me too...
I use to listen to asmr

Didn’t read whole post, high IQ none the less.

No ones loves ugly men

tell me something i don't know :feelsseriously:
Pure potassium will explode if it gets wet! And you can make batteries from copper pennies and salt water!