Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Love Island update 3 - the blackpill in motion.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Previous post: https://incels.is/threads/love-island-update-2.126437/

Previously I posted about how a woman on the show wanted this gigaChad so badly she just goes ahead and climbs on top of him:

From what I've heard (I don't actually watch the shows in full), she also talked about how hot the gigaChad was to the other girls.

So, after failing to secure gigaChad, some of the other boys attempted to woo her instead. One of the guys makes a sexual joke about her... and she is FURIOUS:

1. ONLY WOMEN ARE ALLOWED TO SEXUALISE MEN BROADLY SPEAKING.

3. YOU MUST BE A GIGACHAD TO VIOLATE RULE 1.

This has to be the worst show on TV at the moment, and that's saying something.

Utterly nauseating narcissistic garbage.

Why Do People keep posting this Chad and Stacy show here

Pls bro I need to sleep don't make me angry.

Jfl at watching this brainless garbage tbh

Fuck fuck fuck fuck....:woke::woke:

God someone seriously needs to have that show cancelled, normie shit pisses me off but this TV show makes me want to shoot the actors that are apart of that TV series.

God someone seriously needs to have that show cancelled, normie shit pisses me off but this TV show makes me want to shoot the actors that are apart of that TV series.
Short reminder that if you should ever get a girlfriend, she would probably want to watch shit like this.

someone rly needs to nuke that island tbh

Short reminder that if you should ever get a girlfriend, she would probably want to watch shit like this.
This would bore me to death, I would rather watch anime. Even if I do ever get a girlfriend I would tell her to stop watching this type of shit. But you're also somewhat implying that I would get a girlfriend.