Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Love isn't made for ethnics

UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Alsalamualaikum.
I wanted to remind all my ethnic fellows here that love isn't made for us.
0 C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs

Love is made by and ONLY for white people.
We never read in our history about love, just arrange marriage and concubines.
Love is a foreign concept to us only discovered after contact with the whites.
What we can do however is copemaxx, to have a healthy mentality till we die.
OJgGx9a

0 C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs

59224e4533bdfimage

@EARTH
@AfrikanCel
@TrueAlphaMale
@13k
@Bagelcel

Last edited:
Fuck off with this racebaiting bullshit

The truth is that it's "Cold and it's a'broken Hallelujah." Ask Jeff Buckley...Who? Kids...

whites invented cuckoldry

tfw no slave girls or concubines
1494014699724s.jpg

I have to Google all of this, and it is me. It's Grandad. And I understand the fundamentals of this, if not the rest.

I have a chance with Latina women, 11%.

Except I don't because I'm sub 8. RIP :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nevermind this guy has a chance...I'm riveted...oh, nevermind.

That's a bitch all right. Yes. You're right.
Can you swear here? Fuck???

I do indeed. That's why I'm here.

Ethnicel isn't real. Terrible work culture makes most Asians and Indians dress and act like they have aspergers. Later-generation ethnics have no problem getting girls.

Ethnicel isn't real. Terrible work culture makes most Asians and Indians dress and act like they have aspergers. Later-generation ethnics have no problem getting girls.
OH FUCKOFF BACK TO IT FAGGOT, DRESS ASPIE MY ASS, THATS WHY CELIBACY RATES ARE 35 PERCENT FOR ETHNICS FUCK OFF https://incels.is/threads/ethnic-male-celibacy-30-in-2018.41806/
@RageAgainstTDL
Mods ban this ITcuck julycel
priest1926 is my grandpa. i just made him an account.
No way, if true then mad respect tbh I have respect for 70 yo+ oldcels, @Priest1926 drop us some wisdom pills wiseman

Oh stop with this bs, add blind to your list of cels
I had lasiks last year I am no longer blind. Keep up the worship though, your self hating will only lead you to the rope.

I had lasiks last year I am no longer blind. Keep up the worship though, your self hating will only lead you to the rope.
I'm not worshipping anyone, just showing how ethnics have it way worse, stop accusing me of this bs

It's true though. I don't want to hate on Indians, but when 90% of you act like getting enough A's in school will make your village leader arrange you to be married to the most attractive girl in your shithole village you can't be surprised when women don't want to date you.
This literally makes no sense
Yeah, that's right. Don't be a Beta Cuck kids, just say No.
Preach

Like it's not about some implicit bias towards the country you come from. Immigrant work culture creates a bunch of socially retarded idiots who thought that getting good grades was all that mattered in life and can hardly dress themselves or talk to normal people without sounding like aspies.

It's true though. I don't want to hate on Indians, but when 90% of you act like getting enough A's in school will make your village leader arrange you to be married to the most attractive girl in your shithole village you can't be surprised when women don't want to date you.
Like it's not about some implicit bias towards the country you come from. Immigrant work culture creates a bunch of socially retarded idiots who thought that getting good grades was all that mattered in life and can hardly dress themselves or talk to normal people without sounding like aspies.
Joined today, and already presenting ideas I hadn't considered, impressive. :feelsahh:

D44136309b0e403dbdd2b10cea2ed5f2

These stats are from 2009, years before tinder and a few years before the media got on it's SJW anti-white pro-ethnic kick btw. They are basically obsolete.

It's not the lazy eye, it has to be his race
Attraction correlates with race, so this gentleman is just below average in his place of origin, unlike all the 5 ft 10 stacies
That guy could easily get laid if he wanted. As long as he gets in shape and doesn't act like a retard he could get a girl. Not an exceptionally attractive one mind you, but he def meets the bar.

This guy is ugly. That has nothing to do with his race though.
I'm seeing some sanity in you, maybe outlier. Nice one