Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Love thread

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
I love you boyos :heart:

Kinda gay but idk

90% warning from Knajjd coming your way.

You really are "flaming" aren't ya

No, this thread's entire purpose was to be a faggot honeypot; you think Flamingcel made this thread out of emotion? Nope. Think again.
This still deserves a ban though

This still deserves a ban though
Flaminghomosexualcel Flamingcel is definitely the mastermind trying to catch the fags in this situation, obviously.

My Dearest Nigga

That's kinda gay

Signed, AAAAAAAAAAAcel

:heart::dab: Returning the favor, fren. :)

No, this thread's entire purpose was to be a faggot honeypot; you think Flamingcel made this thread out of emotion? Nope. Think again.
Massive Fucking Cope

75523254_141346597244735_3425067724374067746_n.jpg
Did you draw this?
@FlamingCel and @IncelCream gay confirmed:
+_f51ca90e03fa803c00433e6fe1d53dab.jpg
This ain't it chief

Not me.
@weeb_with_crayons
weeb_with_crayons
  • 1 post
  • 0 followers
  • 0 following

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4GgDdfjzpW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

What the fuck how did you find this :feelstrash:

homosexuals me

Its OVER 4 BroManceCels.

I was gonna say ”over for instacels” at first ngl
That site you were referring to with the hastagcels remark is a site to look up ig posts so that make sense.
But I'm still used to hashtag being associated with twitter because that's when it stopped being referred to as the pound symbol or hash mark and starting being called by default a hashtag.

That site you were referring to with the hastagcels remark is a site to look up ig posts so that make sense.
Yeah, Instagram has literally hundreds of different viewers for some reason
But I'm still used to hashtag being associated with twitter because that's when it stopped being referred to as the pound symbol or hash mark and starting being called by default a hashtag.
Boomer trait ded srs

Yeah, Instagram has literally hundreds of different viewers for some reason
That's not the only instagram search site I've seen tbhngl

Boomer trait ded srs
I'm okay with that. It's not like I'm in the game and need to fraud being NT and up to date to normiemaxx to have a chance with foids since I mostly gave up ngl

That's not the only instagram search site I've seen tbhngl

I'm okay with that. It's not like I'm in the game and need to fraud being NT and up to date to normiemaxx to have a chance with foids since I mostly gave up ngl
If you were a zoomercel it would be beyond over for you. You can’t not be on social media as a zoomer and expect to ascend. Being NT and not seeming like a total “incel” if you will, is so fucking crucial in the modern day

This isn't the sewers so I'm not gonna postmaxx

If you were a zoomercel it would be beyond over for you. You can’t not be on social media as a zoomer and expect to ascend. Being NT and not seeming like a total “incel” if you will, is so fucking crucial in the modern day
tbh it's like that for Millenials too and while I'm' not in that exact range of either generations I know what you mean.
But it's really frustrating trying to larp as a sexhaver and appearing up to date with the latest trends, music and pop culture to normiemaxx. I tried doing that and it was massive cope. Even if you do get the odd foid willing to talk to you briefly you have to walk on eggshells if you aren't a tall hot guy that foids like.

tbh it's like that for Millenials too and while I'm' not in that exact range of either generations I know what you mean.
But it's really frustrating trying to larp as a sexhaver and appearing up to date with the latest trends, music and pop culture to normiemaxx. I tried doing that and it was massive cope. Even if you do get the odd foid willing to talk to you briefly you have to walk on eggshells if you aren't a tall hot guy that foids like.
You have to at least be into some normie shit, obviously not everything. Because the majority of foids are hiveminded sheep who will not associate with anything that‘s as brainless and low IQ as they are. We already can’t relate to them on any level as it is
Even if you do get the odd foid willing to talk to you briefly you have to walk on eggshells if you aren't a tall hot guy that foids like.
ESPECIALLY with zoomer whores

You have to at least be into some normie shit, obviously not everything. Because the majority of foids are hiveminded sheep who will not associate with anything that‘s as brainless and low IQ as they are. We already can’t relate to them on any level as it is
Yup you can only be unique and get away with it if you are chad. If you are a normie and the foid does accept your weird quirks when she leaves you she'll share those quirks with the chad she hooks up with and it will no longer be unique.

Treating foids like they are special is especially cucked for that reason imo. They deserve the stereotypical, not at all creative, generic good looking fuckbois they are (largely) getting.

ESPECIALLY with zoomer whores
It's a hope among older guys that younger foids are more naive and down to earth. Or at least that's how it used to be for past generations. Man are they in for a surprise. One of the worst generations of women ever so far. Obsessed with outwardly talking about genes and assessing men in public, double standards about body shaming, switching between being a reformed spiritual ho or a tradgirl that "isn't like the other girls, teehee" depending on who they want to through off balance by insisting they aren't just a stereotype (even though they are).
Some that even unironically say things like there is no such thing as a slut. It's a nightmare.

Yup you can only be unique and get away with it if you are chad. If you are a normie and the foid does accept your weird quirks when she leaves you she'll share those quirks with the chad she hooks up with and it will no longer be unique.

Treating foids like they are special is especially cucked for that reason imo. They deserve the stereotypical, not at all creative, generic good looking fuckbois they are (largely) getting.
Are you saying they deserve chad? They don’t deserve anything
It's a hope among older guys that younger foids are more naive and down to earth. Or at least that's how it used to be for past generations. Man are they in for a surprise. One of the worst generations of women ever so far. Obsessed with outwardly talking about genes and assessing men in public, double standards about body shaming, switching between being a reformed spiritual ho or a tradgirl that "isn't like the other girls, teehee" depending on who they want to through off balance by insisting they aren't just a stereotype (even though they are).
Some that even unironically say things like there is no such thing as a slut. It's a nightmare.
Most of the ones that I see online are libcucks and feminists, I rarely see tradwhores. Jfl at “reformed” and “spiritual” yet they’re sucking chad’s dick and getting hammered the next day

Are you saying they deserve chad? They don’t deserve anything
They don't deserve chad but if they do get chads I'd rather they be generic fuckbois that are nothing special and pump and dump them leaving them empty than a chad that is truly creative and makes them feel like a queen.

Most of the ones that I see online are libcucks and feminists, I rarely see tradwhores. Jfl at “reformed” and “spiritual” yet they’re sucking chad’s dick and getting hammered the next day
I see a mix of both tbh. Until recently the tradwhores were more annoying but now the libcucks and feminists are getting more obnoxious about hating on ugly males.

Just become a crazy f*ggot and destroy your anus theory :feelsLSD: