Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lovely weather/day reminds me of my failures

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
The fresh air and the lovely weather remind me of times in my childhood where I'd fantasize about the perfect gf, never to have one but only stand there all alone.
Now I can see time passing by, me barely enjoying the lovely weather because of the constant reminder of my loneliness.

Funny how basic the human need for sex/love is that it follows you no matter where you go and no matter how redundant they are to your physical survival.
Life does a good job at reminding you of your failed existence at all times.

It reminds me of my better days.

Yes because I see couples out in nice weather and foids in skimpy clothing

Femoids are most failed thing here

I have the same reaction, but not from the lack of foids. What bothers me the most is my life of solitude. Seeing a bunch of the normies be happy outside in the nice weather, and then returning home to an empty apartment. Even as a non-NT retard, I consistently feel bad from being all alone. Probably because humans are social creatures by nature. I have my copes but when I see those normies outside living life as intended I can't help but wonder how I'm retarded enough to not be able to make a single friend.

I have the same reaction, but not from the lack of foids. What bothers me the most is my life of solitude. Seeing a bunch of the normies be happy outside in the nice weather, and then returning home to an empty apartment. Even as a non-NT retard, I consistently feel bad from being all alone. Probably because humans are social creatures by nature. I have my copes but when I see those normies outside living life as intended I can't help but wonder how I'm retarded enough to not be able to make a single friend.
Its because you are fucking ugly

where I'd fantasize about the perfect gf, never to have one but only stand there all alone.
beautiful;l environment is darkest hell if u have to experience it all alone

Yea good weather brings out young couples who look so happy together. It’s torture