Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Low effort comic I made on the delusion at r/IncelTears.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Made this in response to this cuck's comic:

Zoom in if it's small btw. It's 1920x1920 and a .png so it should be somewhat readable.

I’d love to see IT off their meds

When your fupa is so vast, it covers your shins.
In all srsness tho, the cucktears comic mogs yours despite being equally low effort. Mainly due to better proportion and composition. Just for future reference, you can plot out your proportions with a quick figure sketch to get decent proportions while staying low effort.

Last edited:
Drawmogs me
Arts me

This is actually pretty good. I would say that this accurately describes IT.

I enjoyed it.

Thats not that low effort op, great job.

More effort than the IncelTears one. Yours actually has a punchline. See, it's funny because the blue pills numb him to reality. The Black Pill comic, it isn't about anything. There was no "But oho, he's actually wrong!" beat to the joke.

More effort than the IncelTears one. Yours actually has a punchline. See, it's funny because the blue pills numb him to reality. The Black Pill comic, it isn't about anything. There was no "But oho, he's actually wrong!" beat to the joke.
Yeah, I'd definitely say mine has more thought put into it tbh.

The 'joke' from the IT comic is literally just "LOL inkels xDDDD"
there is no joke really at all

Actually made me laugh. Well done OP.