Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

low/high inhibition is BS because if girl finds u ugly, she'll make it awkward

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"bro, im bad at talking to girls"

no, she thinks you're ugly so she's masking it awkward and painful as possible

if she liked you, she'd laugh at everything and you'd think you were casanova

true, normies dont understand that there is a body code to comunicate between subconcious

High inhibition also causes the ugly male to never talk with the female.

Sub-8 males must initiate contact with females, even if one wants your dick. Thank our fucked up society for these rules.

No it's about personality and being interesting and funny,

Grotesque said:
High inhibition also causes the ugly male to never talk with the female.

Sub-8 males must initiate contact with females, even if one wants your dick. Thank our fucked up society for these rules.

Exactly

It's simple logic like this that's usually the rightest

I had so many aproaches back in the day when starting out when I would get total non cooperation. Like literaly like I wasnt even there. Then I had cases where she pretended not to even hear me in group setting. Also had cases where I would say something and nobody would take It into consideration lol. 
One of the most brutal feeling is when you approach a foid as a bluepiller and you dont understand you have been rejection so you continue this awkwardly exchange that is absolutely going nowhere. Where she respond to your questions with yes or no and never asks you anything or shows any interest in you. 

Now I know better to probe a little and move one fast if she isnt cooperative. But yeah OP is totally legit. They can shut down your convo very easily.

Low inhib means you push through uncomfortable social cues. Like going to Walmart with a MLP shirt and people look at you bemused and annoyed and you DGF.

Low inhib might not help you get laid but it will make your life more interesting and who knows? Maybe your T levels rise.

Being low-inhib makes life far more enjoyable, and can eventually get you laid through causation, not correlation, something like that.

Taking the blackpill helped me immensely in becoming low-inhib. I don't know how bluepillers can approach women, constantly questioning what they're doing wrong. And then they go to places like IT that fill their heads with more bullshit.