Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Low Inhib] If you know or get the feeling that a woman dislikes you, do you try to make her uncomfortable?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
There's this foid who sits next to me in class who I know for a FACT dislikes me for no reason.

Whenever there's a project or anything involving the group assigned, she talks to everyone EXCEPT me. And if she needs help and no one else (besides me) at the table knows, she doesn't ask me, NO, she asks someone at the table next to her. This foid clearly dislikes me and wants me six feet under even though I haven't said a word to her. Also, whenever I even look in her direction (she faces me and I face a whiteboard), I notice her puling her jacket/overcoat/button up to hide her tits. I didn't ever look at her tits in this process, I just noticed her hand movements reaching towards her overhanging piece of clothes and putting it together.

So this is what I've been doing since yesterday.

I've started to make her uncomfortable. The first thing I've been doing is that whenever she's not looking at the desk and looking towards my direction, I turn my head up just to glare straight at her for a couple of seconds, and then I look back on my desk. She clearly gets scared by it, lmao. The second thing I've been doing is staring straight into her shirt. This is a little contradictory because I was complaining about that the last time, but she's the sole reason why I made that thread, and I wasn't even doing it in the first place. I'm not sure if she's noticed me doing that yet, so I haven't seen her reaction to me doing that. I'm not sure what else I should do to indirectly make her feel uncomfortable, but I'll think of something.

Do you guys ever do stuff like this to a foid who gives you shit for no reason?

Last edited:
if it was a man who did not like you, you would not pay attention. but as a woman, you keep thinking about it as if it had any relevance.

whether she likes you or not, that does not make the slightest difference. you're an incel, and she will not want to have sex with you. so you should completely ignore this girl and pay attention in class.

It's been ages since I last interacted with a foid, simply because I don't encounter any. They're not in my classes, not in public, anywhere really. It's like only men went outside, to slave away for Mr. (((Goldstein))).:dafuckfeels:

if it was a man who did not like you, you would not pay attention. but as a woman, you keep thinking about it as if it had any relevance.

whether she likes you or not, that does not make the slightest difference. you're an incel, and she will not want to have sex with you. so you should completely ignore this girl and pay attention in class.
  1. I WOULD pay attention if a guy did the same, in fact me and my thug Hispanic friend threatened and bullied the shit out of some narcissistic faggot kid who blatantly hated me for no reason back in middle school.
  2. I know she won't have sex with me, if I was getting her to have sex with me I wouldn't make her uncomfortable.
  3. I'm not gonna ignore someone who hates me for doing absolutely nothing, and I do pay attention.

I can't make them feel uncomfortable.Foids used to disguised by the idea of sitting next to me,so they wouldn't.

women feed on attention.
you should pretend she doesn't exist.
going out of your way to "piss her off" only shows how much you value her

women feed on attention.
Tbh I'm not going out of my way to piss her off, otherwise I would just stalk her and post her personal information on a doxing pastebin or something, or do what ER did and sprayed her with a super soaker with orange juice. I'm just being a subtle asshole towards her.

1. I WOULD pay attention if a guy did the same, in fact me and my thug Hispanic friend threatened and bullied the shit out of some narcissistic faggot kid who blatantly hated me for no reason back in middle school.
  2. I know she won't have sex with me, if I was getting her to have sex with me I wouldn't make her uncomfortable.
  3. I'm not gonna ignore someone who hates me for doing absolutely nothing, and I do pay attention.
I do not see how helpful it would be to pay attention to someone who hates me. if that person is threatening my physical integrity, that is a reason for me to react even by using violence. if you're not threatening me physically, it does not matter what goes on in that person's mind.

and, to me, it's very clear that you're worried because you're hot and sexy. and I do not blame you for it. it is instinctive for a man to pay too much attention to a woman's behavior. only I concluded that it is useless. if I know beforehand that she's not going to have sex with me, it does not make any difference to any change in her behavior, or whether or not she calls my presence. it's a tremendous nonsense to waste any energy on it.

Whenever there's a project or anything involving the group assigned, she talks to everyone EXCEPT me
that's basically what all the foids did back when i was in school, it sucks being hated by everyone

women feed on attention.
Well you're incel either way, regardless of how you act.

When I run into a bitch like that i just ignore and NEVER speak to them. I never look at them or acknowledge their presence and existence. If I catch the whore looking at me, I give her a quick death glare making her quickly look away.

Blessed are those with low inhibition

Well you're incel either way, regardless of how you act.
od course.
I just don't want to give them attention and inflate their egos even more, making the situation worse for every other men.

There's this foid who sits next to me in class who I know for a FACT dislikes me for no reason.

Whenever there's a project or anything involving the group assigned, she talks to everyone EXCEPT me. And if she needs help and no one else (besides me) at the table knows, she doesn't ask me, NO, she asks someone at the table next to her. This foid clearly dislikes me and wants me six feet under even though I haven't said a word to her. Also, whenever I even look in her direction (she faces me and I face a whiteboard), I notice her puling her jacket/overcoat/button up to hide her tits. I didn't ever look at her tits in this process, I just noticed her hand movements reaching towards her overhanging piece of clothes and putting it together.

No, she actually likes you brah, for sure. Just go for it teehee.

tell in front of everyone that you accepted offer and are going out with her

Always. I'm low inhib af and don't put up with shit.

It's been ages since I last interacted with a foid, simply because I don't encounter any
tbh
back when it did happen though, I would just avoid them, I got used to being disliked for no reason by males and females alike since young age

Are you sure there is no reason? If you were chad would she dislike you? If not then maybe your looks have something to do with this.
No, she actually likes you brah, for sure. Just go for it teehee.
She's just shit testing him br0. :soy::redpill:

I don’t go out of my way to mess with others, but when I can tell that someone dislikes me I’ll avoid them, and if I can’t avoid them I’ll speak to them bluntly and treat them with disregard

I can't make them feel uncomfortable.Foids used to disguised by the idea of sitting next to me,so they wouldn't.

Exactly, I don't even have to try.